Maya Wiley: We are in more danger today than we were yesterday

By the way, my speakers aren't working is she talking about violence in the inner cities like Chicago and Baltimore where blacks shoot and kill each other every weekend?

I have no desire whatsoever to share this country with these crazy fucking leftists.

If that black bitch has a bar card it should be revoked immediately. She insinuated that the judge took it upon himself to dismiss the gun charge, when in fact the prosecutor agreed that it didn't apply to Rittenhouse, before the dismissal. The lies are expected from notsosharpton, but a legal analyst should know better.

Then she should round up all the blacks and go somewhere else. The only people who would be safer in that scenario is white people.

The lady has an absolute right to her opinion.

She says that ethnicity X is more in danger today from ethnicity Y than in the the past.

IMHO, I would say that actually it is Y that is more in danger from X than in the past.

What a lovely nation this is becoming.

The leftist are in Full Meltdown today.

They want blood. And are pissed that they didn't get their way here.

They are Spoiled Rotten bitches with a platform and nothing else. They are a disease.

The leftist are in Full Meltdown today.

They want blood. And are pissed that they didn't get their way here.

They are Spoiled Rotten bitches with a platform and nothing else. They are a disease.

They are really mad that he shot 3 white guys and they have to do mental gymnastics to turn it into a race issue....

Feel free to leave, that is the great thing about our country, nobody will make you stay

th

Forum List

Back