Maxine’s Mansion

We are not children.

We know that Ms. Waters is elected over and over and over again because the voters in that district want someone of their ethnicity in Congress. Competence has nothing to do with it.

And she will win again, for her opponent is a Republican. And most of her constituents consider Republicans to be evil people who do not like their ethnicity.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Hispanic people in her district will eventually become citizens and start voting. So candidates of Ms. Waters's ethnicity will have more problems in getting elected automatically every two years. Our City Council here in Los Angeles has admitted that it has gerrymandered the Council districts so that at least 1 seat out of 15 will be won by an African American for at least the next 30 years. Then all bets are off.
We know that Ms. Waters is elected over and over and over again because the voters in that district want someone of their ethnicity in Congress
then it would not be waters,the area is almost half Hispanic.....

But many of those Hispanic ladies & gentlemen are not citizens -- yet.

Have a nice day!

Is Joe Collins wearing maternity pants in that picture?

Is that the best you got? Mock Joe Collins like a middle schooler because you can’t defend almost 45 years of Democrat policy failure. Waters is a classic Democrat making millions off the backs of poor and homeless. Can you site anything from her plan for her district; a district she refuses to live?

We are not children.

We know that Ms. Waters is elected over and over and over again because the voters in that district want someone of their ethnicity in Congress. Competence has nothing to do with it.

And she will win again, for her opponent is a Republican. And most of her constituents consider Republicans to be evil people who do not like their ethnicity.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Hispanic people in her district will eventually become citizens and start voting. So candidates of Ms. Waters's ethnicity will have more problems in getting elected automatically every two years. Our City Council here in Los Angeles has admitted that it has gerrymandered the Council districts so that at least 1 seat out of 15 will be won by an African American for at least the next 30 years. Then all bets are off.
We know that Ms. Waters is elected over and over and over again because the voters in that district want someone of their ethnicity in Congress
then it would not be waters,the area is almost half Hispanic.....

But many of those Hispanic ladies & gentlemen are not citizens -- yet.

Have a nice day!
enough of them are....yes have a nice day!

:auiqs.jpg:

$6 mil doesn't buy much in CA, eh?
Bought in 2004 for $2m... Very solid investment...

Why do Republicans find a black woman who invested wisely such a threat

It's not her investments that are the threat.

Then why is that fat guy in the video whining about it?
He’s a black veteran running as a Republican in her district to fix what she broke

So his front line of attack is over a non issue? He must be a right winger.
She doesn’t live in our district which is a shit hole.. don’t you think the representative should live in the district lol You Democrats a fucking retarded people

Why? Do the white men who represent the Dakotas live on the Native Reservations there?

How can white people represent black people if they don't live in the inner city?

Isn't it better to have someone who knows that it's like to live in such a place, rather than someone who does live there? She knows what it takes to succeed and get out.

You're just looking for an excuse to attack a successful black legislator.
White man built the inner cities wtf are you talking about lol, she’s a representative of the district she doesn’t live in this has major ramifications.. It also shows she really doesn’t care. She’s a complete joke look at her she’s a clown she’s only there because she’s black.. That in itself is racist

You could be right, but that joke has been elected 15 times in a row, and in her last election she got 77.7% of the vote. People there love her, and I don't see much reason why they might change now.

Is that the best you got? Mock Joe Collins like a middle schooler because you can’t defend almost 45 years of Democrat policy failure. Waters is a classic Democrat making millions off the backs of poor and homeless. Can you site anything from her plan for her district; a district she refuses to live?

Nope. Can't site a thing cause I don't live in that state, but I can site her vote count in the last election. 77.7%

Nope. Can't site a thing cause I don't live in that state, but I can site her vote count in the last election. 77.7%

As factual as that is, how is that a good thing and how is that working out for her constituents? Collins comes in and calls her out on 45 years of her failure borne by the voters and your first inclination is to mock his pants?

As factual as that is, how is that a good thing and how is that working out for her constituents? Collins comes in and calls her out on 45 years of her failure borne by the voters and your first inclination is to mock his pants?

I don't have a thing to say about his pants. It's that big old belly of his that got my attention. That and his silly idea that he can knock Waters out of her position.

I don't have a thing to say about his pants. It's that big old belly of his that got my attention. That and his silly idea that he can knock Waters out of her position.

It’s silly to think she is worth continuing to vote for to represent a district she has failed and does not even call home. Silly, but true.

He’s a black veteran running as a Republican in her district to fix what she broke

She doesn’t live in our district which is a shit hole.. don’t you think the representative should live in the district lol You Democrats a fucking retarded people

Why? Do the white men who represent the Dakotas live on the Native Reservations there?

How can white people represent black people if they don't live in the inner city?

Isn't it better to have someone who knows that it's like to live in such a place, rather than someone who does live there? She knows what it takes to succeed and get out.

White man built the inner cities wtf are you talking about lol, she’s a representative of the district she doesn’t live in this has major ramifications.. It also shows she really doesn’t care. She’s a complete joke look at her she’s a clown she’s only there because she’s black.. That in itself is racist

You could be right, but that joke has been elected 15 times in a row, and in her last election she got 77.7% of the vote. People there love her, and I don't see much reason why they might change now.
What they love is the fire against the man! And no change with the taxpayer footing the bill to keep people treading water.

What does that say about the democrat run education i. Her district?

It says she's doing a really good job for the people in her district.

I've been a card carrying Liberal all of my life, except for a couple of elections where I liked the Conservative candidated, but I would never even consider voting for the NDP - far left hippy dippies who make AOC and Bernie Sanders look like conservatives. Fiscally irresponsible and totally unrealistic policy proposals.

But when my city councillor was elected the head of the New Democratic Party, I voted for him in every single election until the day he died. Best representative ever in my life. Took care his constituents like we were family.

The incumbant Liberal Cabinet Minister couldn't believe he lost in a "safe Liberal seat" to a federal newbie. I wasn't surprised. Calls to his office went unreturned. It took him two weeks to respond to our requests. He would make a big deal about any federal money he got for our riding, but a lot of his announcements, came to naught. Over a period of 20 years, he made three announcements of federal money to clean up of the toxically polluted port lands in our riding. They never turned a shovel on any of his projects.

It says she's doing a really good job for the people in her district.

I've been a card carrying Liberal all of my life, except for a couple of elections where I liked the Conservative candidated, but I would never even consider voting for the NDP - far left hippy dippies who make AOC and Bernie Sanders look like conservatives. Fiscally irresponsible and totally unrealistic policy proposals.

But when my city councillor was elected the head of the New Democratic Party, I voted for him in every single election until the day he died. Best representative ever in my life. Took care his constituents like we were family.

The incumbant Liberal Cabinet Minister couldn't believe he lost in a "safe Liberal seat" to a federal newbie. I wasn't surprised. Calls to his office went unreturned. It took him two weeks to respond to our requests. He would make a big deal about any federal money he got for our riding, but a lot of his announcements, came to naught. Over a period of 20 years, he made three announcements of federal money to clean up of the toxically polluted port lands in our riding. They never turned a shovel on any of his projects.
Lol so racist

How does a Congresswoman that never had a job other than congresswoman become a multimillionaire as a congresswoman....simple answer, by being crooked

How does a Congresswoman that never had a job other than congresswoman become a multimillionaire as a congresswoman....simple answer, by being crooked

I don't know, but we could ask Lindsey Graham how he did it.

You are clueless, Lindsey Graham is a lawyer, he was a Military and Civilian Prosecutor, he was an officer in the Air Force.....Maxine was a nothing and still is

You are clueless, Lindsey Graham is a lawyer, he was a Military and Civilian Prosecutor, he was an officer in the Air Force.....Maxine was a nothing and still is

So how many civilian cases did he do? The military is a great career for some, but you don't get Lindsey Graham rich by doing that. Where did he make his millions, if not at the government tit?

Forum List

Back