Enormous pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
1602492949317.png

An enormous Joe Biden display made from 19 bales of hay was set ablaze across from a Massachusetts farm on Friday, a report said.

The political message, which read “USA — Vote Biden Harris 2020,” was built by Dicken Crane, owner of Holiday Brook Farm, and a few other helpers a day before it was torched, Boston 25 News reported.

Dalton police on Saturday announced the arrest of 49-year-old suspect Lonnie Durfe, who was charged with arson.

“The guy who did this was bragging in a bar that he was going to do it in front of a whole bunch of people and then when he went to the gas station to get the gas, he was bragging there that he was going to do it,” Crane told the news station.

Pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze in Massachusetts

View attachment 400475

An enormous Joe Biden display made from 19 bales of hay was set ablaze across from a Massachusetts farm on Friday, a report said.

The political message, which read “USA — Vote Biden Harris 2020,” was built by Dicken Crane, owner of Holiday Brook Farm, and a few other helpers a day before it was torched, Boston 25 News reported.

Dalton police on Saturday announced the arrest of 49-year-old suspect Lonnie Durfe, who was charged with arson.

“The guy who did this was bragging in a bar that he was going to do it in front of a whole bunch of people and then when he went to the gas station to get the gas, he was bragging there that he was going to do it,” Crane told the news station.

Pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze in Massachusetts
People are fired up to vote against the blob.

I'd love to see your recipe for beef, pork, chicken, etc. Oh, wait, you probably think all that comes on styrofoam containers.
Hay isn't what you apparently think it is.
Raise hay much?

Nope, but I sure baled a lot. What kind of dent do you think 19 bales will make on our meat production?

Wasting hay is wasting food resources. Biden supporters obviously have no FUCKING clue where food comes from.
It's okay, though, they can eat the styrofoam (petroleum product) that carries real food.

I would love to see your recipe for hay.
Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope. There are some sugars in hay but only a very small amount. You never heard of hay whiskey instead of corn whiskey.

Wasting hay is wasting food resources. Biden supporters obviously have no FUCKING clue where food comes from.
It's okay, though, they can eat the styrofoam (petroleum product) that carries real food.
I bet that tastes better for them since they have their brains put backward. :rolleyes:

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope. There are some sugars in hay but only a very small amount. You never heard of hay whiskey instead of corn whiskey.
Nope

Mostly sugar

1602497125311.png

Greg

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

You would have to treat the cellulose with the right enzymes first...............cow gut beer???

Greg

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Seems odd, but I won't argue with science. If hay is mostly cellulose, and that is the correct structure of cellulose, then I admit being wrong, and thank you for the correction. The question remains. How much will the loss of 19 bales of hay have on our food supply?

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Seems odd, but I won't argue with science. If hay is mostly cellulose, and that is the correct structure of cellulose, then I admit being wrong, and thank you for the correction. The question remains. How much will the loss of 19 bales of hay have on our food supply?

I have to wonder if the "bales" are round ones (big ones) or the normal bale one gets from the local produce stores?

But what if the TREND catches on, and all three Biden supporting farmers do it???

Greg

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

You can check it ( the structure) for yourself. Just look up "chemical structure of cellulose"....images.

Greg

Actually Hay Prices are pretty depressed this year (supply and demand)... At best these bales are worth $3,000... But I think they have to be delivered and the are over a tonne each... Hard to know what happened here

Dude,

Do you know a fucking thing about farming... The bales belonged to a Democrats. He can do what the fuck he likes with them. Those bales would have been opened during the winter to feed animals. They are just sitting around for now. Farmers use them for all sort of things until then, they are wrapped in plastic (which gets recycled)...

It was a Republican that decided to that he didn't like this farmer using his 1st amendment rights and went and burnt them... So it was Republican that trespassed into this man's field and destroyed his property.

Fair dues to the Police, keep up the good work..

Actually Hay Prices are pretty depressed this year (supply and demand)... At best these bales are worth $3,000... But I think they have to be delivered and the are over a tonne each... Hard to know what happened here

Dude,

Do you know a fucking thing about farming... The bales belonged to a Democrats. He can do what the fuck he likes with them. Those bales would have been opened during the winter to feed animals. They are just sitting around for now. Farmers use them for all sort of things until then, they are wrapped in plastic (which gets recycled)...

It was a Republican that decided to that he didn't like this farmer using his 1st amendment rights and went and burnt them... So it was Republican that trespassed into this man's field and destroyed his property.

DEFUND THE POLICE so the Republican gets off Scott free!!!!! lmao

Works both ways old son!!!

Greg

Dude,

It was a LARGELY PEACEFUL PROTEST....just a few little flames....just like a whole city block!!!

lmao

Greg

Dude,

DEFUND THE POLICE so the Republican gets off Scott free!!!!! lmao

Works both ways old son!!!

Greg

Biden doesn't support defunding the Police... He wants Police reform...

Are you happy with Police killing unarmed US Citizens... Do you support Trump that wants to do nothing about taxpayer employees killing unarmed US Citizens...
Why do you want US Citizens to be killed?

Forum List

Back