Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

Rep Waters is not getting expelled from Congress in spite of her rhetoric...
The environment now is such that both tribes will protect their own, allowing the ugliness to escalate more and more, incrementally.

I guess we can hope there is a breaking point to this, a moment in which we say enough is enough. That's our best shot. Who knows.
I love it. I love it. I hope the violence last Summer was practice
I know.

The environment now is such that both tribes will protect their own, allowing the ugliness to escalate more and more, incrementally.

I guess we can hope there is a breaking point to this, a moment in which we say enough is enough. That's our best shot. Who knows.

And there’s the rub. Both parties have members in Congress known for bilious rhetoric. With few exceptions, the response tends to stop at lip service...

And there’s the rub. Both parties have members in Congress known for bilious rhetoric. With few exceptions, the response tends to stop at lip service...
Their number one motivation is to protect their precious jobs. That's how the system works, and we don't care enough to change the system.

Queen Uglyfa
176244153_10222099003477492_2227657420890783464_n.jpg

Maxine Waters has been publicly telling Black people to cause confrontation in the streets at the George Floyd murder trial if the jury does not render a GUILTY verdict.

Here she is in Minnesota demanding a confrontation and the judge admonishing her

Here is the Federal law she broke

Several Congressional Republicans have brought bills to the floor to expel her from Congress. It will take
a majority vote to do that. Nancy Pelosi has refused to participate.

This is not the first time Waters caused trouble. While Donald Trump was President, she went to several cities on the East Coast and publicly told people to harrass members of the Trump administration in public.

This nation has enough riots and unrest without a member of Congress promoting it. If you agree with me, please contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to vote YES to the expulsion resolution.

There's no chance that black racist will be expelled from Congress.

It's been done, bozo, learn some history.

blank area

No black racist has ever been expelled from Congress, silly boi.

Adam Clayton Powell: Unseated members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

"However, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Powell v. McCormack (1969), limited the powers of the Congress to refuse to seat an elected member to when the individual does not meet the specific constitutional requirements of age, citizenship or residency. From the decision by Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Therefore, we hold that, since Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., was duly elected by the voters of the 18th Congressional District of New York and was not ineligible to serve under any provision of the Constitution, the House was without power to exclude him from its membership."

For once be honest and admit you've been wrong, as well as the clown who thought Rep. Waters was in deep shit.

Thank you. I was trying to remember his name, when that guy said there had never been one.

Ah, so you're a Rye sock are you! I specifically said BLACK RACIST.

Try reading for comprehension.

OK, so you said BLACK RACIST. He was first African-American elected from New York to congress. So what is your point? Not sure what you think I am not comprehending.
I will say, I have not come across the term "Rye sock" and have no idea what it means.

It does bother me though that some in Congress defend her comments.

It should bother everyone, but some people aren't getting it. The Democrat party is serious about destroying this country's culture and traditions. We are in the midst of a cultural civil war.

It should bother everyone, but some people aren't getting it. The Democrat party is serious about destroying this country's culture and traditions. We are in the midst of a cultural civil war.
No we aren't in a civil war. I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in a society where people think the Rodney King cops were rightfully acquitted because beating King while he was no longer any threat was somehow justified. But Waters is elected to represent one district. And she has no damn biz telling Minny that there's going to be a confrontation.

Trumptards, despite all of your whining and frothing rage, your murderous cop buddy is still going to prison, so keep those white supremacist tears flowing. I collect those tears in a bathtub and then soak in them. It restores my youth.

I know.
You believe things as fact. We look at things as propaganda. And why wouldn't you? Perhaps you were ph uked with to much and you have a lot of resentment. And you may have a right to be so. I understand. Most of the people who have done that from both sides and all backgrounds are lying low today. Damage done to people. But they have not paid for what they have done to others....yet. You will guarantee that. Unfortunately it is and will be uneven and both innocent and guilty will suffer also.

I know.
You believe things as fact. We look at things as propaganda. And why wouldn't you? Perhaps you were ph uked with to much and you have a lot of resentment. And you may have a right to be so. I understand. Most of the people who have done that from both sides and all backgrounds are lying low today. Damage done to people. But they have not paid for what they have done to others....yet. You will guarantee that. Unfortunately it is and will be uneven and both innocent and guilty will suffer also.
I don't know who the hell you are 22. But you said in 5 sentences most would need a Dragonlady novel to say.

Last of your words. More innocent will suffer than guilty. But things usually even out, plus such a high cost ofinterest for the guilty.

This old hag needs to be in prison

No, she will NOT be in prison.

In fact, your great-grandchildren will be governed in all cities, states, and the nation by a majority of individuals such as the Honorable Maxine Waters, the Honorable AOC, and their ilk.

My deepest sympathies to your great-grandchildren.
If that is so ,the CHINESE will easily take over. And if it is so ,I hope they DO. Rather be ruled by Chinese than Black Devils.

In fact, your great-grandchildren will be governed in all cities, states, and the nation by a majority of individuals such as the Honorable Maxine Waters, the Honorable AOC, and their ilk.

If that is so ,the CHINESE will easily take over. And if it is so ,I hope they DO. Rather be ruled by Chinese than Black Devils.

Whoa!

Let me answer in a very gentle manner.

By the next century, the vast majority of people in this country (if it still exists) will be African American people and Hispanic people.

So the majority of people running every level of government will be from those two ethnicities.

I imagine that some Americans at that time may prefer to emigrate, but I do not know where.

If you think that things in this country are crazy in 2021, can you imagine what the place will be like in, say, 2099?

Whoa!

By the next century, the vast majority of people in this country (if it still exists) will be African American people and Hispanic people.

So the majority of people running every level of government will be from those two ethnicities.

I imagine that some Americans at that time may prefer to emigrate, but I do not know where.

If you think that things in this country are crazy in 2021, can you imagine what the place will be like in, say, 2099?
Yes. Like Somalia. Probably practice Cannibalism.

Whoa!

Oh, my!

You mentioned Somalia.

I'm afraid that a certain member of Congress is going to be very displeased by your comment.

Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...
yeah commie ....like your communist allies on msm and social media censoring and doxing people getting them fired and cancelled ect for saying less ....shut up .

Whoa!

Oh, my!

You mentioned Somalia.

I'm afraid that a certain member of Congress is going to be very displeased by your comment.
You mean the one who married her brother to immigrate here? Funny how the Democrats would pick an incestuous tramp like that.

Forum List

Back