Maurice White now dead at 74

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Maurice White who founded Earth, Wind & Fire, has died February 3rd at age 74.

He had very interesting background, even pre-Earth, Wind & Fire as drummer for Etta James, Betty Everett and others, also he was an expert on Egyptology:

Maurice White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earth, Wind & Fire "September" released 1978 on Columbia Records, this is just a great song and you don't even have to like Disco to think this is good:

Great musician, great tunes ..great band! ...RIP Maurice White.

January was very bad month for musical people dying, now February continues where January left off.

Weird Lucy I was just listening to their album this morning, and put a link on my nieces facebook page ( not the dancer ) but her mom damn...I love this band..

• Banned
  • Banned
Great musician, great tunes ..great band! ...RIP Maurice White.

January was very bad month for musical people dying, now February continues where January left off.

Weird Lucy I was just listening to their album this morning, and put a link on my nieces facebook page ( not the dancer ) but her mom damn...I love this band..

I remember a few years ago, Maurice White interviewed all about Egyptology, which he got University Degree in, I think in early 1990s he got the Degree. Anyhow, a very intelligent and interesting man....his father was a Doctor.

Forum List

Back