Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

Do you understand how stupid your statement is???

So what was the mean sea level along the Florida east coast and gulf coast from 1930 to 1970 that prompted beach erosion during that period?
I'm guessing a rising sea level:
Global-mean-sea-level-rise-from-1870-to-2001-reported-in-IPCC-2007-The-red-curve-shows.png

It's not rocket science, rising sea levels = beach erosion, falling sea levels = beach growth

I'm guessing a rising sea level:
Global-mean-sea-level-rise-from-1870-to-2001-reported-in-IPCC-2007-The-red-curve-shows.png

It's not rocket science, rising sea levels = beach erosion, falling sea levels = beach growth
You do realize the sea level has been rising for like 20,000 years, right?

Do you think there a level switch or something?

No. CO2 is the building block for ALL life on this planet. Only anti science religious loons think CO2 is bad.
H2O is good too, unless it is a storm surge aimed at your house. CO2 is vital but if that was all you had to breath you'd be dead.

You do realize the sea level has been rising for like 20,000 years, right?

Do you think there a level switch or something?
Every environmental change brings winners and losers. 10,000 years ago the Sahara was much greener, why is that? How many ruins are now under water? How much arable land has been lost?

They weren't build underwater, yet here we are
I've had the luxury of visiting a lot of places in the world over the last 20 years, and I got to spend a lot of time on the Philippine Islands. I recall one year where the beach sands eroded significantly, and there was some effort to blame global warming.

The next year not only had all that sand returned, there was another 50 yards of beach and 100 yards of shallow water you could walk out on. The wife and I were so far from the shore before the water even got to mid chest level that it was difficult to see people on the beach.

Furthermore, the evidence is in the rock. Along the coast of this specific resort we noticed that the water levels have not risen past the erosion levels the waves have created after 1000's of years. The same ports that were built 200 years ago by the spanish were still visible. The same docks we have on/off boarded for 20 fucking years are no different.

That's my own experience that tells me the bed wetters are full of shit when it comes to sea level catastrophe.

Then there are places like Venice. It's been there at ocean level for over 1000 years. Boston Harbor, NY Harbor... 200+ years and no significant changes in water level.

The MMGW/Climate Change/Stop Driving/Stop Eating Beef/Stop Flying/Wear a Mask bullshit is really getting old.

Every environmental change brings winners and losers. 10,000 years ago the Sahara was much greener, why is that? How many ruins are now under water? How much arable land has been lost?
Because there is no keep everything the same button that exists.

What did mankind have to do with ANY of that?

Forum List

Back