Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

tide-coming-in.jpg

Plymouth Rock.

Still above water since 1620

Wait a second, the vast majority of CO2 dissipates "65% and 80% of CO2 released into the air dissolves into the ocean over a period of 20–200 years." So on average 72% dissaptes in 60 years!!!

Besides, we're still waiting for proof that CO2:
  • raises temperature by any measurable amount
  • drives the climate
  • or that mankind has any measurable impact at all on CO2

Wait ... over half human emitted CO2 disappears within a single year ... it's assumed it's being absorbed by the ocean and converted there into plant material ... great big giant seaweed blobs the size of Arkansas ... but evidence is thin at best, more likely Climate freaks are lying about how much we emit ...

Just a small note, your last claim ... carbon from burnt fossil fuels is different from natural carbon ... and we detect that difference in the atmosphere today ... in fact ... carbon-14 dating has been ruined by burning fossil fuels ... not longer works for accurately dating objects made after say 1900 ...

425 ppm when surrounded by hot glowing lava ...

Wait ... over half human emitted CO2 disappears within a single year ... it's assumed it's being absorbed by the ocean and converted there into plant material ... great big giant seaweed blobs the size of Arkansas ... but evidence is thin at best, more likely Climate freaks are lying about how much we emit ...

Just a small note, your last claim ... carbon from burnt fossil fuels is different from natural carbon ... and we detect that difference in the atmosphere today ... in fact ... carbon-14 dating has been ruined by burning fossil fuels ... not longer works for accurately dating objects made after say 1900 ...

425 ppm when surrounded by hot glowing lava ...

I never made the claim that "carbon from burnt fossil fuels is different from natural carbon ... and we detect that difference in the atmosphere today ... in fact ... carbon-14 dating has been ruined by burning fossil fuels ... not longer works for accurately dating objects made after say 1900"

Again, with respect to Moana Loa, that's been the AGW gold Standard for CO2 measurements

I never made the claim that "carbon from burnt fossil fuels is different from natural carbon ... and we detect that difference in the atmosphere today ... in fact ... carbon-14 dating has been ruined by burning fossil fuels ... not longer works for accurately dating objects made after say 1900"

Again, with respect to Moana Loa, that's been the AGW gold Standard for CO2 measurements

The Keeling Curve has been duplicated around the world ... the only reason it's on Mauna Loa is ... welll ... gee ...

... Hawaii ...

Only complete and total MORONS study climate from Chicago ... yes, I'm pointing at physicists ... is Switzerland any better? ... even NASA was smart enough to build in Houston ...

Wait a second, the vast majority of CO2 dissipates "65% and 80% of CO2 released into the air dissolves into the ocean over a period of 20–200 years." So on average 72% dissaptes in 60 years!!!

Besides, we're still waiting for proof that CO2:
  • raises temperature by any measurable amount
  • drives the climate
Frank, I'd say even further message is that 72% of 120 PPM is now in the water, so now they're saying that adding 34 PPM. So they want us to believe that only 34 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere is catastrophic. hahahhahahahahahaahhahahhha.

Again, without any evidence.

Frank, I'd say even further message is that 72% of 120 PPM is now in the water, so now they're saying that adding 34 PPM. So they want us to believe that only 34 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere is catastrophic. hahahhahahahahahaahhahahhha.

The catastrophe is at the theist mills ... and the CO2 is being turned into plant proteins ... ocean acidification due to the build up of ... [giggle] ... DNA ...

but bu tbu tbu tbu tbubt

tenth's of a degree ... should I soil my knickers? ...

Again, many here keeps forgetting how rapid CO2 is being cycled by biota.

===

NASA

Apr 26, 2016

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

Excerpt:

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

LINK

Red bolding mine

=====

Warmist/alarmists thinks added CO2 takes a very long time to be recycled out of the air while NASA study shows it recycles rather rapidly.

Attachments

• 1679342675315.jpeg
    1679342675315.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2

The Keeling Curve is atmosphere only.

His desire to exempt himself from the scientific method, and which I provided links for, says I'm not.

Dumbfuck.

No links ... just mass media ... those folks are entitled to their opinions, even if they don't understand the subject material ...

You're claiming there's a published scientific paper that contains an experiment that cannot be duplicated ... I'd like a link to that scientific paper ... maybe from a publishing house you respect ... not sure why you don't like Sausalito Scientific Publishing Company ... first choice among Grateful Dead fans and folks who've taken too much LSD in their lives ...

Oh wait ...I see you're down to your ad hominum attacks again ... fucking loser ...

No links ... just mass media ... those folks are entitled to their opinions, even if they don't understand the subject material ...

You're claiming there's a published scientific paper that contains an experiment that cannot be duplicated ... I'd like a link to that scientific paper ... maybe from a publishing house you respect ... not sure why you don't like Sausalito Scientific Publishing Company ... first choice among Grateful Dead fans and folks who've taken too much LSD in their lives ...

Oh wait ...I see you're down to your ad hominum attacks again ... fucking loser ...

Links were provided little dope.

You lose.

Forum List

Back