Matthew Perry died from acute effects of ketamine, medical examiner says

So what is the deal with Ketamine? I've heard it was a drug to treat opiate withdrawal, can you also get addicted to this stuff? Can you get high off of it?

He did the Whitney Houston.
Ohhh. Noo. I was at the Beverly Hilton when Whitney Houston died. I saw her that day. Her heart might have stopped in the bathtub but she was dying all day.

he took to much of the drug it made him sleepy and he drowned. most addicts have clogged harts not surprised on that.

Official cause of death finally revealed by the coroner.

"Contributing factors in Perry’s death include drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine (used to treat opioid use disorder). The manner of death is accident," the statement said.

Remember not to jump to conclusions. Wait until you have all the facts.
Magaturds are dumb. :rolleyes: Oh, and easily led.

She was wasted and passed out. Not a good thing to do in any body of water anywhere, leads to a quick death.
People she was with the night before when she was wildly out of control knew that she was going over the edge. That whole day she was bizarre.

The Golden Globes was that night. No one knew she died until they got to BH. Perry was quieter about it.

People she was with the night before when she was wildly out of control knew that she was going over the edge. That whole day she was bizarre.

The Golden Globes was that night. No one knew she died until they got to BH. Perry was quieter about it.
Yea, it was crazy that she died on the night of the GG, and even weirder still is her daughter died the same way she did. Crazy.

"Contributing factors in Perry’s death include drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine (used to treat opioid use disorder). The manner of death is accident," the statement said.

I never said the vaccine killed Perry. Try again.

Yea, it was crazy that she died on the night of the GG, and even weirder still is her daughter died the same way she did. Crazy.
Three years to the day when her mom died. Kristina Brown was so strung out on heroin, she couldn't even go to her mother's funeral.

Perry suffered from depression and turned to drugs to ease his emotional pain.

Anyway you look at it....he's gone.

A big loss.

He was a funny man and I loved watching his movies.

Forum List

Back