MATT DRUDGE Goes Off on Twitter Rampage It s the Night of the Republican Suicide

Are RHINOS the controlled opposition of Democrats?

• Total voters
Interesting. So suppose someone offered to make a bet with you where you got $10 if Paul or Cruz won the nomination, and you paid $20 if they don't, would you take it?

Yes.

Great. Making that offer then. Still interested?

Do you have a safe/documented website to do it through?

Generally, when I make bets with people online, I agree to have the bet, and mark it on Prediction Book and rely on their own honesty (which is part of why I use small quantities- people are pretty honest in this amount), and then pay the bet once it has resolved using Payl Pal. If you have a different method you'd prefer, I'd be happy to look into it.

I'm going to advise you to avoid any personal dealings with this lying lunatic. I'm not overstating that, by the way. He's a lunatic.

What makes you conclude that?

Generally, when I make bets with people online, I agree to have the bet, and mark it on Prediction Book and rely on their own honesty (which is part of why I use small quantities- people are pretty honest in this amount), and then pay the bet once it has resolved using Payl Pal. If you have a different method you'd prefer, I'd be happy to look into it.

I'm going to advise you to avoid any personal dealings with this lying lunatic. I'm not overstating that, by the way. He's a lunatic.

He announced his real name on here. That is the act of a lunatic. He then tried to claim that he was going into the Air Force Academy.....even though he is too old. Lunatics do that kind of shit.

Seems to be the new way of doing things in DC...
Passing legislation without reading the fucking thing.
I

Was it posted for 3 days as Obama promised? Last I read it was still confidential, NO ONE gets to read it.

The truth is that it isn't the Republicans acting as democrats, because the democrats opposed the bill, but it is Obama doing a Clinton and acting as Republicans. This might finally get me to register independent.

Seems to be the new way of doing things in DC...
Passing legislation without reading the fucking thing.
I

Was it posted for 3 days as Obama promised? Last I read it was still confidential, NO ONE gets to read it.

The truth is that it isn't the Republicans acting as democrats, because the democrats opposed the bill, but it is Obama doing a Clinton and acting as Republicans. This might finally get me to register independent.

Obama can't "post" a Senate bill at all, let alone for 3 days. The President doesn't have a say in Senate rules.

He announced his real name on here. That is the act of a lunatic. He then tried to claim that he was going into the Air Force Academy.....even though he is too old. Lunatics do that kind of shit.

That's noteworthy but doesn't put him in category of a lunatic that I'd be worried about interacting with, just that I shouldn't assign a high probability of him paying if he loses.

That's noteworthy but doesn't put him in category of a lunatic that I'd be worried about interacting with, just that I shouldn't assign a high probability of him paying if he loses.

Would you post your real name on this forum?

I don't know. Frankly, purely from my user name and introductory post I estimate that a dedicated individual could figure out who I am with out much effort. And I suspect that for many people here it wouldn't be that hard to figure it out who they are if one put in the effort. The only aspect this puts a damper on is other people needing to put in a minimal amount of effort to figure out who one is.

That someone is not taking the most careful protection of their True Name doesn't make them a lunatic. Slightly naive perhaps.

I don't know. Frankly, purely from my user name and introductory post I estimate that a dedicated individual could figure out who I am with out much effort. And I suspect that for many people here it wouldn't be that hard to figure it out who they are if one put in the effort. The only aspect this puts a damper on is other people needing to put in a minimal amount of effort to figure out who one is.

That someone is not taking the most careful protection of their True Name doesn't make them a lunatic. Slightly naive perhaps.

We disagree.

We disagree.

Can you explain the reasoning behind your disagreement?

Approving spying and fast-tracking trade deals are hallmarks of Republican politics. The whole idea of this thread is built on a faulty premise, that somehow Republicans are less Republican for allowing the executive branch both of those things.

They'd have done both of these for George W. Bush because they did do those things for him.

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit. This is exactly what "controlled opposition is" in the manner in which Lenin referred to it. It's a group that plays patty cake with the enemy, and occasionally slaps them in the face (over trivial bullshit) to pretend they aren't playing along with the enemy.
The Right are SOOOOO predictable.
Also notice how "trivial" these "patriots" think our veterans are. They are OK for cannon fodder, but once they are home they are too "trivial" to help.

Why did you partial quote me

Why did you ignore everything that came after
Because it was a moronic diversion, as you well know.

Has it occurred to the OP and other clueless nitwits on the extreme right who agree with him on this 'RINO' nonsense that the reasons why you constitute such a small minority is because the American people have correctly rejected your extremism and because the American people have correctly rejected your errant, failed agenda.

Then it's time for the American people to be educated or BURIED.

Has it occurred to the OP and other clueless nitwits on the extreme right who agree with him on this 'RINO' nonsense that the reasons why you constitute such a small minority is because the American people have correctly rejected your extremism and because the American people have correctly rejected your errant, failed agenda.

Then it's time for the American people to be educated or BURIED.

So to be clear, you think that a democracy has decided to a large extent to disagree with you and your solution if you can't get them to change is to have them be "BURIED." What does that mean? What does burying consist of? Is this intended to be active, armed responses?

:eusa_doh:
Some still fall for the illusion that there is a meaningful difference between the two parties.

Do you think that a gay person now able to serve openly in the military to get married agrees with you thee? What about a poor person who now can afford health insurance under the ACA?

So to be clear, you think that a democracy has decided to a large extent to disagree with you and your solution if you can't get them to change is to have them be "BURIED." What does that mean? What does burying consist of? Is this intended to be active, armed responses?

To be clear I don't believe in democracy at the level it exists in the United States. I don't believe most people deserve to have a say in what is Right or Wrong.

Burying consists of putting a dead body in the ground. I would have thought an educated individual would have understood that.

Some still fall for the illusion that there is a meaningful difference between the two parties.

Do you think that a gay person now able to serve openly in the military to get married agrees with you thee? What about a poor person who now can afford health insurance under the ACA?

I could care less whether they, or you, agree or not.
Facts are not dependent on the consensus of the negligible.

To be clear I don't believe in democracy at the level it exists in the United States. I don't believe most people deserve to have a say in what is Right or Wrong.

Burying consists of putting a dead body in the ground. I would have thought an educated individual would have understood that.

So why are you spending time arguing with people here and not going out and shooting people with whom you disagree?

I could care less whether they, or you, agree or not.
Facts are not dependent on the consensus of the negligible.

So to be clear, you consider gay people and poor people to be "negligible" and their improved lot in life is not something to care about at all?

So why are you spending time arguing with people here and not going out and shooting people with whom you disagree?

I'm not arguing with anyone. To argue means you're listening to other people and trying g to change their mind. I'm not doing either.

Who says I wasn't out there today doing g things to change things and/or remove the worthless people from society?

Forum List

Back