MATT DRUDGE Goes Off on Twitter Rampage It s the Night of the Republican Suicide

Are RHINOS the controlled opposition of Democrats?

• Total voters
I'm looking for the roll call vote, but I can't seem to find it.

I didn't see which Republicans didn't vote, but I did see this.

"Every Republican who voted voted to advance fast-track. Democrats were split.

Democrats who backed advancing the bill included Michael Bennet of Colorado, Maria Cantwell of Washington, Thomas R. Carper of Delaware, Chris Coons of Delaware, Dianne Feinstein of California, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Tim Kaine of Virginia, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Patty Murray of Washington, Bill Nelson of Florida, Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire, Mark Warner of Virginia and Ron Wyden of Oregon."

Senate Votes to Advance Fast-Track Trade Bill
All of the conservative Democrats - I'm so shocked!

Conservative Democrat is an oxymoron

Ever heard of "The South"?

Doesn't seem so.

I live in North Carolina like you. Which you know. Or at least knew at one point. Not sure why liberals don't have a long term memory.

But fiscal conservative Democrats are gone, they are Republicans now. You have Nancy Pelosi down here. That's exactly what Kay Hagan was

Then it's bizarre you could have got down here and never had a glimpse of history.

Oh by the way you spelled "racist" wrong. There's no F in it. But I'll save this post for all the Revisionistas who insist on telling me to my face that racist Democrats didn't jump ship to the Republican Party.

There hasn't been an opposition to Obama his entire tenure. There's only been an illusion of one. He's gotten everything he wanted. And that was only achieved by the Republican 'Leadership' fully cooperating.

The awful Trade Deal, Iran Deal, and Patriot Act will be pushed through by the supposed Republican 'Opposition.' Bet on that. There is no Opposition. Time for Republicans to finally get that.

If any liberal can name one thing that RINOS didn't give Obama, let's hear it.
Will you admit you are wrong if I do? Oh that's right, CON$ never admit the truth.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/veterans-jobs-bill-blocked-in-the-senate/?_r=0

Eager to shoot down President Obama’s legislative agenda just weeks before the election, Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked a measure that would have provided $1 billion over five years to help veterans find work in their communities.

The measure, which would have potentially created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans, was blocked on a procedural point by Republicans

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit.

You want to create jobs for Veterans? Put 2 or 3 of them in every public school with a firearm to defend the children from mass shooters. Problem solved. I very much doubt that Democrats or establishment Republicans would ever consider that, and if proposed by someone outside their circle, they'd deride them as loons terrorizing children.

That's the guy who doesn't trust the government saying that. It's weirdo day at the USMB.

I'm looking for the roll call vote, but I can't seem to find it.

Democrats who backed advancing the bill included Michael Bennet of Colorado, Maria Cantwell of Washington, Thomas R. Carper of Delaware, Chris Coons of Delaware, Dianne Feinstein of California, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Tim Kaine of Virginia, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Patty Murray of Washington, Bill Nelson of Florida, Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire, Mark Warner of Virginia and Ron Wyden of Oregon."

No, he took Oxy:

And he's a moron:

26616.jpg

Boehner is the repub leader in the Congress. That tells you all you need to know about the state of the Republicans. They're garbage.
Didn't the teabaggers sweep Congress in 2010? Why did they elect Boehner as Speaker?

You think it's all on the tea party? Of course you do, simpleton. All the same, Boehner represents the bad state of the GOP.
I think they had the numbers to elect Speaker whomever they wished.

Why didn't they?

There hasn't been an opposition to Obama his entire tenure. There's only been an illusion of one. He's gotten everything he wanted. And that was only achieved by the Republican 'Leadership' fully cooperating.

The awful Trade Deal, Iran Deal, and Patriot Act will be pushed through by the supposed Republican 'Opposition.' Bet on that. There is no Opposition. Time for Republicans to finally get that.

If any liberal can name one thing that RINOS didn't give Obama, let's hear it.
Will you admit you are wrong if I do? Oh that's right, CON$ never admit the truth.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/veterans-jobs-bill-blocked-in-the-senate/?_r=0

Eager to shoot down President Obama’s legislative agenda just weeks before the election, Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked a measure that would have provided $1 billion over five years to help veterans find work in their communities.

The measure, which would have potentially created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans, was blocked on a procedural point by Republicans

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit. This is exactly what "controlled opposition is" in the manner in which Lenin referred to it. It's a group that plays patty cake with the enemy, and occasionally slaps them in the face (over trivial bullshit) to pretend they aren't playing along with the enemy.
The Right are SOOOOO predictable.
Also notice how "trivial" these "patriots" think our veterans are. They are OK for cannon fodder, but once they are home they are too "trivial" to help.

Doesn't seem so.

I live in North Carolina like you. Which you know. Or at least knew at one point. Not sure why liberals don't have a long term memory.

But fiscal conservative Democrats are gone, they are Republicans now. You have Nancy Pelosi down here. That's exactly what Kay Hagan was

Then it's bizarre you could have got down here and never had a glimpse of history.

Oh by the way you spelled "racist" wrong. There's no F in it. But I'll save this post for all the Revisionistas who insist on telling me to my face that racist Democrats didn't jump ship to the Republican Party.

I didn't say there never were fiscally conservative Democrats, I said there are none now. Learn to read while you spell check.

And your race whoring is noted and ignored

Doesn't seem so.

I didn't say there never were fiscally conservative Democrats, I said there are none now. Learn to read while you spell check.

No, what you said was, and I quote, " 'conservative Democrat' is an oxymoron".

It's still sitting there above. Learn to read your own posts.

And your moving your own goalposts is exposed.

He might. But he's a habitual liar.....so you should not expect payment.

I'm interested in making bets with people primarily to better calibrate their probabilities. I take for granted that at least some people won't pay up. In the $25 range, slightly over half of all bets I've made over the internet pay up. The number is small enough that I won't mind terribly if he doesn't pay up, but it will be fun to flame him about if he loses and he doesn't pay up.

Doesn't seem so.

No, what you said was, and I quote, " 'conservative Democrat' is an oxymoron".

It's still sitting there above. Learn to read your own posts.

And your moving your own goalposts is exposed.

Yes, today it is. You are doing well on reading syntax, not so well on comprehension

I'm interested in making bets with people primarily to better calibrate their probabilities. I take for granted that at least some people won't pay up. In the $25 range, slightly over half of all bets I've made over the internet pay up. The number is small enough that I won't mind terribly if he doesn't pay up, but it will be fun to flame him about if he loses and he doesn't pay up.

He wont admit to being wrong regardless. The nutters here are monumental welchers. He won't care about being called a welcher. He'd wear it as a badge of honor.

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit. This is exactly what "controlled opposition is" in the manner in which Lenin referred to it. It's a group that plays patty cake with the enemy, and occasionally slaps them in the face (over trivial bullshit) to pretend they aren't playing along with the enemy.
The Right are SOOOOO predictable.
Also notice how "trivial" these "patriots" think our veterans are. They are OK for cannon fodder, but once they are home they are too "trivial" to help.

Why did you partial quote me, demon?

Why did you ignore everything that came after, demon?

Here is what the demon purposely left out.
You want to create jobs for Veterans? Put 2 or 3 of them in every public school and university with a firearm to defend the children from mass shooters. Problem solved. I very much doubt that Democrats or establishment Republicans would ever consider that, and if proposed by someone outside their circle, they'd deride them as loons terrorizing children.

Meanwhile, who actually would be better than combat experienced veterans to protect children from leftist mass shooters like Lanza, Holmes and Elliot Rodgers? They might even know how to diffuse bombs and IEDS without waiting for a bomb unit.

But there you have it, neither Democrats nor Controlled Opposition Republicans give a shit about Veterans or mass shootings of children, the more children dead the more guns you can swindle away from Americans., the more veterans that suffer the more you can demonize conservatives.

The demon would rather have our children shot in public schools and young adults shot on university campuses than hire veterans.

These demons also love murdering 2 million black babies every year in the womb.

You DEMONS are SOOOOOOOO predictable.

Free abortions on demand! Fight the racist white middle class agenda!

Last edited:

He wont admit to being wrong regardless. The nutters here are monumental welchers. He won't care about being called a welcher. He'd wear it as a badge of honor.

Well, so far he hasn't actually accepted the bet. But I'll be curious to see what happens. It isn't like he's going to definitely lose. I'd estimate around a 10-20% chance that he actually turns out to be correct.

Interesting. So suppose someone offered to make a bet with you where you got $10 if Paul or Cruz won the nomination, and you paid $20 if they don't, would you take it?

Yes.

Great. Making that offer then. Still interested?

Do you have a safe/documented website to do it through?

Generally, when I make bets with people online, I agree to have the bet, and mark it on Prediction Book and rely on their own honesty (which is part of why I use small quantities- people are pretty honest in this amount), and then pay the bet once it has resolved using Payl Pal. If you have a different method you'd prefer, I'd be happy to look into it.

If you really think this, you should vote for the most right-wing candidates possible in the primaries, and if they don't win the primaries, when a RINO ends up on the Republican ticket, either stay home, or don't vote for the Republican. Consider voting for the Constitution Party.

Given the current selection of candidates, if it's not Paul or Cruz, then yes, I'm staying home.

You know that Ted Cruz voted with Obama on the trade bill, right?

Interesting. So suppose someone offered to make a bet with you where you got $10 if Paul or Cruz won the nomination, and you paid $20 if they don't, would you take it?

Yes.

Great. Making that offer then. Still interested?

Do you have a safe/documented website to do it through?

Generally, when I make bets with people online, I agree to have the bet, and mark it on Prediction Book and rely on their own honesty (which is part of why I use small quantities- people are pretty honest in this amount), and then pay the bet once it has resolved using Payl Pal. If you have a different method you'd prefer, I'd be happy to look into it.

I'm going to advise you to avoid any personal dealings with this lying lunatic. I'm not overstating that, by the way. He's a lunatic.

If you really think this, you should vote for the most right-wing candidates possible in the primaries, and if they don't win the primaries, when a RINO ends up on the Republican ticket, either stay home, or don't vote for the Republican. Consider voting for the Constitution Party.

Given the current selection of candidates, if it's not Paul or Cruz, then yes, I'm staying home.

For that stupidity, he's now off the list.

That leaves us only with Rand Paul.

Awesome!! This nutbag knows everything about American politics. It's amazing!

What about the 30 or so Democrats who voted against it?

The trade bill is a Republican bill. You are aware of that, right?

Forum List

Back