Masturbation's Good For You

I will wager a bet, without even looking, that somewhere in the thread above us someone has proposed that we teach people how to more effectively masturbate.

And you know what that means...more explicit sex "education".

I saw an article not long ago where that happened. As part of common core, some school district brought in a lesbian to teach the kids how to use a strap-on. Some of the kids took pics with their cellphone of the woman on her back on the desk showing holding the dildo in a naughty place, and now she is unemployed and allegedly the school system was considering just backing out of common core altogether because of the sex ed stuff. Not sure how much of the latter was opinion, but the article I read had photos from the class.

That sort of shit happens all the time.

And the progressives don't see a thing wrong with it.

Well this isn't school, and I don't really think any adults need to be "taught" how to masturbate. Lol! Those people must be really stupid too because using a vibrator is pretty self explanatory. :lol:
Right. You just put it where it feels good. And with boys, you know what they are up to, in the shower, and it isn't always washing their body or hair. :lol:

I don't believe in teaching kids how to masturbate but I do believe in teaching them sex is not a dirty thing but starting too young, and without a committed relationship,is stupid.

I will wager a bet, without even looking, that somewhere in the thread above us someone has proposed that we teach people how to more effectively masturbate.

I saw an article not long ago where that happened. As part of common core, some school district brought in a lesbian to teach the kids how to use a strap-on. Some of the kids took pics with their cellphone of the woman on her back on the desk showing holding the dildo in a naughty place, and now she is unemployed and allegedly the school system was considering just backing out of common core altogether because of the sex ed stuff. Not sure how much of the latter was opinion, but the article I read had photos from the class.

Well this isn't school, and I don't really think any adults need to be "taught" how to masturbate. Lol! Those people must be really stupid too because using a vibrator is pretty self explanatory. :lol:

Would be surprised how many women write in to sex advice websites complaining about how they've never had an orgasm. Some adults need to be taught how their own bodies work.

Pop Quiz for the Guys: What's better?:

Sex with a Woman.
Sex with yer Hand.

Yeah I agree.

Most of the time when guys get horny, masturbating is better. Sex with another person should be for love, not fulfilling a simple desire we're capable of meeting by ourselves.

Would be surprised how many women write in to sex advice websites complaining about how they've never had an orgasm. Some adults need to be taught how their own bodies work.
eeeeeee bye gum have they never heard of an unbalanced load on spin in the washing machine

eeeeeee bye gum have they never heard of an unbalanced load on spin in the washing machine

History of improvised masturbatory aides is amusing. :)

Most of the time when guys get horny, masturbating is better. Sex with another person should be for love, not fulfilling a simple desire we're capable of meeting by ourselves.
Well, first of all, it's for Procreation. Ever heard of that? It's the natural thing that happens when Men and Women are attracted to each other.

You don't think so?

I don't recall EVER asking a woman to "jack me off".

Well, first of all, it's for Procreation. Ever heard of that? It's the natural thing that happens when Men and Women are attracted to each other.

You don't think so?

I don't recall EVER asking a woman to "jack me off".

More ways to enjoy sex with other people than vaginal intercourse ya know.

Masturbation is better huh?

Another quiz for the Guys:
What's the first thing you say when you're laying in bed with a beautiful Woman?

1. Let's get it on!
2. Would you Jack me off?
3. Can I look at you while I beat off?
4. Where's the remote?

This is an awesome thread for perverts to titillate themselves while talking to other guys about masturbation.

Right. You just put it where it feels good. And with boys, you know what they are up to, in the shower, and it isn't always washing their body or hair. :lol:

I don't believe in teaching kids how to masturbate but I do believe in teaching them sex is not a dirty thing but starting too young, and without a committed relationship,is stupid.

I don't see a need to "teach" anyone how to masturbate either. I'm sure they can figure it out on their own like most of us did.

I can't even imagine my parents or my teachers "teaching" me about masturbating. How embarrassing! :lol:

Here's what H1N1 does when people don't vaccinate:

"The 1918 flu pandemic (January 1918 – December 1920) was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus.[1] It infected 500 million[2] people across the world, including remote Pacific islands and the Arctic, and killed 50 to 100 million of them—three to five percent of the world's population[3]—making it one of the deadliest natural disasters in human history.[2][4][5][6]"

1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

300px-CampFunstonKS-InfluenzaHospital.jpg

"AIR’s Research and Modeling Group "characterizes the historic 1918 pandemic and estimates the effects of a similar pandemic occurring today using the AIR Pandemic Flu Model". In the model, "a modern day “Spanish flu” event would result in additional life insurance losses of between USD 15.3– 27.8 billion in the United States alone" with 188,000–337,000 deathis in the United States.[90]"

Thankfully, with H1N1 the people who die are generally young, healthy adults with strong immune systems. So hopefully, it will be the idiots who don't vaccinate themselves who die, instead of little kids.

That might be true in some cases, I suppose. I think some of that is due to anatomy too though. I've read something about length between clitoris and vagina that determines whether or not a woman can have an orgasm through intercourse alone. However, I think most of these issues are arising from partner sex and not from self-stimulation.

"The 1918 flu pandemic (January 1918 – December 1920) was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus.[1] It infected 500 million[2] people across the world, including remote Pacific islands and the Arctic, and killed 50 to 100 million of them—three to five percent of the world's population[3]—making it one of the deadliest natural disasters in human history.[2][4][5][6]"

"AIR’s Research and Modeling Group "characterizes the historic 1918 pandemic and estimates the effects of a similar pandemic occurring today using the AIR Pandemic Flu Model". In the model, "a modern day “Spanish flu” event would result in additional life insurance losses of between USD 15.3– 27.8 billion in the United States alone" with 188,000–337,000 deathis in the United States.[90]"

Thankfully, with H1N1 the people who die are generally young, healthy adults with strong immune systems. So hopefully, it will be the idiots who don't vaccinate themselves who die, instead of little kids.

Are you mentally masturbating by posting about vaccinations in the masturbation thread?

Are you in the right thread? :razz:

Forum List

Back