MASSIVE sea ice gain in Arctic!!

What a load of shit you post for a warmer who agrees with the concept of AGW, as your post about error in models demonstrated. Still, I guess it will take a little time after your road to IPCC experience to wean your from bad journalism denier sites.

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png

Polar Science Center » PIOMAS Arctic Sea Ice Volume Reanalysis

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and here I thought we were all going to die from global warming.

Oh the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

Now I know my grand kids won't drown in the ocean.

:cool::p:D:confused::rolleyes:o_O:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Its amazing what happens when a degrading satellite and its sensors are replaced and the calibrations are finished. The new satellite is rewriting the real story.

A KNOWN 40% degradation and dysfunctional piece of equipment was being used as a tool to build ice loss hype. and now.. POOF... the lie is exposed.

Billy........if you are a denier...........this year is becomming ePiC :rock:

The Paris fAiL
Sea levels dropping since beginning of '16
Arctic and Greenland ice growing faster than Christopher Walken's hair
EPA getting blown up to shit
More evidence of data tampering
Met Office research indicating that the models on temp were exaggerated

Im sure I'm forgetting some..........but guess who's winning huge?:mm:

Last edited:
What a load of shit you post for a warmer who agrees with the concept of AGW, as your post about error in models demonstrated. Still, I guess it will take a little time after your road to IPCC experience to wean your from bad journalism denier sites.

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png

Polar Science Center » PIOMAS Arctic Sea Ice Volume Reanalysis

The claim at the link is actually CORRECT -- but misleading. It's talking about ONE DATE compared to the SAME DATE -- 5 years ago. So there is "no lie". It's just an interesting factoid. And an example of how numbers can be made to be accomplices to a crime..

It is an example of how cherry picking deniers are liars. Plain and simple. Call a spade a spade. The intent was to mislead, as it has always been from that quarter.

It is an example of how cherry picking deniers are liars. Plain and simple. Call a spade a spade. The intent was to mislead, as it has always been from that quarter.

This date IS a 40% gain over the same date in 2011. It's always the SPIN -- that's the lie. Or using that "factoid" to PURPOSELY deceive. We're certainly in agreement on that. It's the daily MO of everything politics. Deceiving with factoids.

Does it change the picture of Arctic Sea Ice Extent decline? Of course it doesn't. But the poor little factoid by lone self -- is guilty of no crime.

Billy........if you are a denier...........this year is becomming ePiC :rock:

The Paris fAiL
Sea levels dropping since beginning of '16
Arctic and Greenland ice growing faster than Christopher Walken's hair
EPA getting blown up to shit
More evidence of data tampering
Met Office research indicating that the models on temp were exaggerated

Im sure I'm forgetting some..........but guess who's winning huge?:mm:
The people in the Caribbean? Why don't you just go down there and explain that to them.

This date IS a 40% gain over the same date in 2011. It's always the SPIN -- that's the lie. Or using that "factoid" to PURPOSELY deceive. We're certainly in agreement on that. It's the daily MO of everything politics. Deceiving with factoids.

Does it change the picture of Arctic Sea Ice Extent decline? Of course it doesn't. But the poor little factoid by lone self -- is guilty of no crime.
The factoid is correct, the people presenting it is this manner are liars of the first water.

Forum List

Back