What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive immigrant caravan of 30,000+ is just South of Mexico City carrying signs BIDEN IS FOR ALL.

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Story might not be true if it's in the "Gateway Pundit".

If it's on Fox News, I'll believe it.
Many sources covering it. Do you thing Gateway Pundit flew down to Mexico and staged the caravan?

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
And I ask again, WHY ARE WE NOT SENDING OUR MILITARY INTO MEXICO TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY GET HERE????

Ummmmmmm, I THINK we aren't supposed to invade other countries? Do you not see maybe a little problem with our doing that?

We should hold our border AT our border. Yeah, I know, lotsaluck with that.

Stormlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
This is called an invasion and we should push them back and make sure they never come in this country ever.

Reaction score
Fort Fun Indiana Who said Nuke em? Fly C-130 transports into all Mexican airports, round them up and fly them back. Even if we don't get all of them, if we can reduce the numbers that will greatly help our border patrol deal with the mess.
Hand Off to the Land of Handouts

Just like Mexico is doing, the Red-State nation (Great America) should let the immigration criminals through, as long as they keep going to the Blue-State nation (Ingrate America).

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well that's stupid. International treaties and sovereignty of nations forbids it.
Your response is stupid. Biden even forbids Border control to have horses . “ Sovereignty of Nations?” In our case it’s no longer true because we don’t have a border

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
If we manage to elect another Amerixan president many of these will be deported. They can be deported at any time. There have been deportations of people that have been here for 20 years or more. Parents, homeowners, business owners. All have been deported. Of course many will end up dead. Gang fights, and robberies gone south will eliminate more.
There’s one problem. Many of them will have children and they will not/ can not be deported under the law

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fort Fun Indiana For God's sakes, are you saying that their isn't another massive caravan working it's way through Mexico? Wake up.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's Go Brandon. :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

God ,I hate that turnip!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This isn't a "crisis." It's a deliberately-calculated invasion.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List