Massive immigrant caravan of 30,000+ is just South of Mexico City carrying signs BIDEN IS FOR ALL.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
And I ask again, WHY ARE WE NOT SENDING OUR MILITARY INTO MEXICO TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY GET HERE????

Because that would be an act of war and would violate virtually every international agreement to which we are a party. But, uh, yeah, other than that... NUKE 'EM!!!

I just saw video of these people. With total disrespect for law, they just ran through the Mexican guards (overpowering them due to their numbers). Just what our country needs: more uneducated, unskilled people with no respect for laws.

And I ask again, WHY ARE WE NOT SENDING OUR MILITARY INTO MEXICO TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY GET HERE????

Why would we do that? Biden said he wanted a steady stream of illegals coming in, and that is exactly what we got. Where is the last tsunami of illegals? Four years of this shit if we don't take the mid terms.
This is the browning of America. We have obama and our snowflakes to thank.

Because Sleepy Joe forbids it. He even stopped border control from having horses. How many here voted for him and now regret it?

Story might not be true if it's in the "Gateway Pundit".

If it's on Fox News, I'll believe it.

If we manage to elect another Amerixan president many of these will be deported. They can be deported at any time. There have been deportations of people that have been here for 20 years or more. Parents, homeowners, business owners. All have been deported. Of course many will end up dead. Gang fights, and robberies gone south will eliminate more.

Forum List

Back