Massive immigrant caravan of 30,000+ is just South of Mexico City carrying signs BIDEN IS FOR ALL.

And I ask again, WHY ARE WE NOT SENDING OUR MILITARY INTO MEXICO TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY GET HERE????

Ummmmmmm, I THINK we aren't supposed to invade other countries? Do you not see maybe a little problem with our doing that?

We should hold our border AT our border. Yeah, I know, lotsaluck with that.

Fort Fun Indiana Who said Nuke em? Fly C-130 transports into all Mexican airports, round them up and fly them back. Even if we don't get all of them, if we can reduce the numbers that will greatly help our border patrol deal with the mess.
Hand Off to the Land of Handouts

Just like Mexico is doing, the Red-State nation (Great America) should let the immigration criminals through, as long as they keep going to the Blue-State nation (Ingrate America).

If we manage to elect another Amerixan president many of these will be deported. They can be deported at any time. There have been deportations of people that have been here for 20 years or more. Parents, homeowners, business owners. All have been deported. Of course many will end up dead. Gang fights, and robberies gone south will eliminate more.
There’s one problem. Many of them will have children and they will not/ can not be deported under the law

Forum List

Back