Massive Blowback...is this REAL America/the Tea Party speaking ?

You relate to Honey BooBoo, too?

tumblr_mb2f9g1tWU1qgs4hjo1_1280.jpg

Did Americans relate to "The Beverly Hillbillies" or were we just laughing at them, sort of like I'm laughing at you right now?

Of course you would have missed the message of the hillbillies. Simple honesty and morals and being God fear people would be a concept you can't understand. You have my sincere sympathy loser.

So you think Phil Robertson is all that? Your family has my sympathy.
Trailer trash seems to be the big ticket in television now so I'm not surprised YOU can relate.

My comment was about the Beverly Hillbillies and the values they portrayed, why are you trying to change the subject?

A&E thought they were getting the Beverly Hillbillies. The accidental rich who didn't know what a flush toilet was. Instead they got college educated Christians who won't be controlled.

A&E thought they were getting the Beverly Hillbillies. The accidental rich who didn't know what a flush toilet was. Instead they got college educated Christians who won't be controlled.

The only one who doesn't have a college education is Si.

The only one who doesn't have a college education is Si.

True he was career military. Of course he was in Viet Nam he talks about it a lot. He also retired in 1993. 26 years of military service.

What is befuddling people, especially liberals, is that living in the backwoods hunting ducks is a conscious choice. It doesn't make sense. More disturbing though is Phil's comment that he prefers a vagina to an anus isn't making sense. To liberals it's hate speech.

bullshit...

we've been a Christian nation since it was founded....with a political structure that is secular to be fair to everybody....

just because you're a frothing pinhead that doesn't believe in God doesn't mean your neighbor is....

We are a nation of Christians, who are diminishing in %. Get it right.

yet you "seculars" still celebrate Christmas.....or get tweaked out when you are accused of having no morality...

Humans have been celebrating the returning Sun for a very long time. Christians just co-opted the occasion.

I think the secular Big Businesses co-opted Christmas a long time ago. Shit, it helped bring down Russia didn't it?

Duck Dynasty is an oddity the same way "The Beverly Hill Billies" was an oddity.
People love to watch the "fish out of water" stories.
But the majority aren't relating to them. They are laughing at them. :lol:

I just hope the GOP invites him to speak to an empty chair in 2016...that'll show those Dems.

Empty chair, no, lame duck, might be appropriate.

He'd probably still lose the debate.

Liberals need to get it through their heads that the silent majority of voters are no longer going to remain silent.

Real Americans include the very small portion of TeaPs and rednecks that make up America.

The far right is not nearly as important as it believes itself to be. And the blowback is the equivalent of a national fart, quickly ignored.

The Duck Dynasty Miracle will also pass.

Duck Dynasty is an oddity the same way "The Beverly Hill Billies" was an oddity.

The majority are relating to them for their Christian values.

Real Americans include the very small portion of TeaPs and rednecks that make up America.

The far right is not nearly as important as it believes itself to be. And the blowback is the equivalent of a national fart, quickly ignored.

The Duck Dynasty Miracle will also pass.

The majority are relating to them for their Christian values.

Only as they relate to mainstream Christian understanding, not to the evangelical and fundamentalist far right cultural values of the South. Most Christian Americans are traditional Protestant or Catholic.

one good reason why the Tea Party stands a chance.....because it actually stands for something they can relate to they would probably go vote...

that is if the movement isn't killed off beforehand...

Closer to 65mm if you include the far right social cons, fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals. And they are diminishing in % of the electorate every election cycle.

83.1% of our country is religious.....of that number 94.3% are Christians....

16.1% are mostly people who are nothing in particular......of which i believe most are those who have fallen for the commie secular song and dance.....relativism....

Your figures are way off. About 1/3d, more than 100 million, have no spiritual or religious connection. About 1/3d are spiritually and religiously Christian, from evangelical to the far left denominations. And about 1/3d are twice a year Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, etc.

The far right Christian social cons no longer represent Christian America.

Closer to 65mm if you include the far right social cons, fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals. And they are diminishing in % of the electorate every election cycle.

83.1% of our country is religious.....of that number 94.3% are Christians....

16.1% are mostly people who are nothing in particular......of which i believe most are those who have fallen for the commie secular song and dance.....relativism....

Your figures are way off. About 1/3d, more than 100 million, have no spiritual or religious connection. About 1/3d are spiritually and religiously Christian, from evangelical to the far left denominations. And about 1/3d are twice a year Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, etc.

The far right Christian social cons no longer represent Christian America.

You got links for those lies?

Liberals need to get it through their heads that the silent majority of voters are no longer going to remain silent.

We've heard it before...remember the polls being skewed? Ninety plus percent of all incumbents will keep their seats. You're not going to do anything to stop it. The silent majority of voters is overwhelmed by the larger portion that do not vote at all.

who in your mind fucked up....?

A&E of course.

sorry just clarifying.....i totally agree.....A&E blew it big time.....but idiot liberals underestimate real Americans all the time....i hope the family takes the show to another station....

do you see this blowback as coming from grassroots Tea Party types....?
is it any wonder? The Media like the politicians we vote for are ALL second-guessing us all the time and getting it WRONG. And they act surprised, and then proceed to tell US WHY and how we're wrong when WE hold the power over BOTH entities. It's called arrogance.

Forum List

Back