Massive Blowback...is this REAL America/the Tea Party speaking ?

We are a nation of Christians, who are diminishing in %. Get it right.

yet you "seculars" still celebrate Christmas.....or get tweaked out when you are accused of having no morality...

I am Christian who has no respect for what far right reactionary Christians say about others' morality or lack of it. You have your own issues personally to take care of.

And I feel that way about loopy far left atheists as well.

so that makes you the epitome of the 'moderate centrists'........? :lol:

Christian fundamentalists are lazy when it comes to voting. There are 80 million fundamentalists, 40 million are registered to vote, and less then 1/2 of those registered actually get off of their camo-clad ass and go vote.

Real Americans include the very small portion of TeaPs and rednecks that make up America.

The far right is not nearly as important as it believes itself to be. And the blowback is the equivalent of a national fart, quickly ignored.

The Duck Dynasty Miracle will also pass.
Duck Dynasty is an oddity the same way "The Beverly Hill Billies" was an oddity.
People love to watch the "fish out of water" stories.
But the majority aren't relating to them. They are laughing at them. :lol:

I just hope the GOP invites him to speak to an empty chair in 2016...that'll show those Dems.

Empty chair, no, lame duck, might be appropriate.

Christian fundamentalists are lazy when it comes to voting. There are 80 million fundamentalists, 40 million are registered to vote, and less then 1/2 of those registered actually get off of their camo-clad ass and go vote.

one good reason why the Tea Party stands a chance.....because it actually stands for something they can relate to they would probably go vote...

that is if the movement isn't killed off beforehand...

one good reason why the Tea Party stands a chance.....because it actually stands for something they can relate to they would probably go vote...

Closer to 65mm if you include the far right social cons, fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals. And they are diminishing in % of the electorate every election cycle.

Originally A&E wanted Duck Dynasty to be just a bunch of rednecks that everybody could just laugh at.....typical of leftie media broadcasters...:rolleyes:

But it didn't turn out that way......Duck Dynasty turned the tables by becoming a VERY popular TV show that millions watch....maybe because the public can relate to them....?

You relate to Honey BooBoo, too?

tumblr_mb2f9g1tWU1qgs4hjo1_1280.jpg

Did Americans relate to "The Beverly Hillbillies" or were we just laughing at them, sort of like I'm laughing at you right now?

Of course you would have missed the message of the hillbillies. Simple honesty and morals and being God fear people would be a concept you can't understand. You have my sincere sympathy loser.

Last edited:
ps: Kosh, get creative with what you are doing, huh?

So like you who posts in only far left talking points and propaganda?

My little Troll, you can be more imaginative and creative, instead of mindless droning on.

Hardly, but if pointing out the far left propaganda trolls (like you) is trolling only you, just goes to show how self important you think you are. And thus proves that you are a far left Obama drone.

far right reactionary

Yep that is real creative there!

Closer to 65mm if you include the far right social cons, fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals. And they are diminishing in % of the electorate every election cycle.

Says the far left Obama drone.

Well, I love it. I could see the anti-PC pushback gaining momentum when that fast food guy "offended" blacks or gays or one of the Certified Victim Groups (CVG's) by speaking his mind and the lines were so long at that freakin' place that I couldn't voice my support by buying one of his crappy sandwiches.

I'm confident that enough Americans realize how lucky we are to be able to voice our opinion, and that this punishment that the PC Police are trying to levy will backfire on them.

You don't have to punish people for saying something you don't like. That's your choice. And it's our choice to gleefully shove it back in your face.

Originally A&E wanted Duck Dynasty to be just a bunch of rednecks that everybody could just laugh at.....typical of leftie media broadcasters...:rolleyes:

But it didn't turn out that way......Duck Dynasty turned the tables by becoming a VERY popular TV show that millions watch....maybe because the public can relate to them....?

You relate to Honey BooBoo, too?

tumblr_mb2f9g1tWU1qgs4hjo1_1280.jpg

Did Americans relate to "The Beverly Hillbillies" or were we just laughing at them, sort of like I'm laughing at you right now?

Of course you would have missed the message of the hillbillies. Simple honesty and morals and being God fear people would be a concept you can't understand. You have my sincere sympathy loser.

So you think Phil Robertson is all that? Your family has my sympathy.
Trailer trash seems to be the big ticket in television now so I'm not surprised YOU can relate.

Last edited:
"We" is a small group of far right reactionaries, whose power to influence the country continues slip.

83.1% of our country is religious.....of that number 94.3% are Christians....

16.1% are mostly people who are nothing in particular......of which i believe most are those who have fallen for the commie secular song and dance.....relativism....

Forum List

Back