Massachusetts women's college describes itself as "a women’s college that is gender diverse"

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Do you or anyone you know attend this school? If not, who cares? I don't because it doesn't affect me. Neither should you.
So...explain. Why is this an issue for you?

Who said the Left lack self awareness?

50% of the country is nad. By mad, I mean INSANE. I guess 90% of the country is pissed

50% of the country is nad. By mad, I mean INSANE. I guess 90% of the country is pissed
Even with Trump in office the move to the left is picking up steam. Perhaps this is their blowout but we have to see some signs of common sense at some point.

Even with Trump in office the move to the left is picking up steam. Perhaps this is their blowout but we have to see some signs of common sense at some point.

I don't think they started pushing their ultimate agenda hellbent-for-leather IN SPITE OF Trump being in office. I think Trump being in office is the reason they went berserk. The left has been content for decades now to advance their aims through incrementalism, because Republicans honestly didn't have the collective sack to do much to stop them. The election of Donald Trump, whatever else you can say about it, signaled the right starting to really fight back. I think the left feels like continuing to go for small, gradual gains over time will end up with them losing ground under those circumstances.

Could also be that they think they've undermined American society enough that their endgame can succeed now.

Does "gender diverse" translate to marauding lesbians or transsexuals with their stuff intact? I wouldn't send my grand daughter there if they offered free tuition.

"Gender diverse" translates to "any mentally ill or perverted man who wants to claim he's a woman can go there and force your granddaughter to share dorms and locker rooms with him."

I don't think I'd let one of my granddaughters visit that town, let alone attend that school.

1599777735127.png

The Left's Mental Illness level is basically completely Off The Charts now.

It's a Catholic Women's School. Such schools are not liberal. They are arms of the Catholic Church, the institution which protects pedophiles, and promotes all sorts of unhealthy female notions.

I say this as a man, I won't be attending their diverse college and recommend others (especially men) do the same.

Do you or anyone you know attend this school? If not, who cares? I don't because it doesn't affect me. Neither should you.
So...explain. Why is this an issue for you?
Its mere existence is an affront to a nation of free and presumably educated people.
Does "gender diverse" translate to marauding lesbians or transsexuals with their stuff intact? I wouldn't send my grand daughter there if they offered free tuition.
Nothing so bizarre or out of the ordinary. Plain old prostitution. The gentlemen are invited to the women's dorms for official visiting hours, and expected to donate money for books and supplies and legal marijuana as a courtesy.

I don't agree with the schools premise. I'm traditional on that stuff. But I'm not stupid or idiotic enough to be the slightest upset about it as it doesn't affect me or my family, or the country for that matter. If one believes in liberty and freedom this really isn't an issue if there are no laws being broken.

I don't agree with the schools premise. I'm traditional on that stuff. But I'm not stupid or idiotic enough to be the slightest upset about it as it doesn't affect me or my family, or the country for that matter. If one believes in liberty and freedom this really isn't an issue if there are no laws being broken.
Rich-ass liberals patronize whores by night, and they don't know shit about anything by day, and it's no one else's business, when the aforementioned whores go to work and flinging sexual harassment suits and rape accusations against anybody and everybody just to advertise for a "real gentleman" who can come up with enough cash on the spot worthy of his hard-on.

Forum List

Back