Mass Shootings: We Have To Work Harder

The "culture of killing" is driven by Hollywood and video games.
Yes, I would agree and that has an influence on the promotion of the military mindset. But is't common to other countries too, to perhaps a lesser extent.
Both of which are controlled by the radical left.
I'm fine with your blaming of the left, as long as the point is starting to sink it.
9 out of 10 Hollywood productions glorify wanton violence. So why do you lefties keep doing that?
Hollywood movies come after the fact because they reproduce the popular mindset of the people.
War and violence are both extremely popular in America.

Let's place the blame on the political left, if only for the purpose of having the 'culture' of violence accepted as a very large motivating factor for the mass murderers.

I guess you must feel that answering the question might be.....embarrassing.
I can answer any question asked of me, with an honest opinion.

What I'm not going to do is get distracted by your childish behaviour of trying to insult others when you need to run from a debate.

Americans are afraid to face the truth as stated by Michael Moore. It's all about a decades long culture of war and killing that is driving the mass murderers.

400 million guns can increase to half a billion guns and it will unless Americans start to not feel the need for more guns and killing.

America's continuous culture of wars since the end of WW2 has created the monsters that take out their military fantasies on little children that they consider safe targets.

The shooters nearly always come dressed in the military costume and carrying the gun that most closely imitates the military ideal.

Don't continue to run away from the identity of the problem.
We could go back and forth on the reasons and motives that drive people to do these kind of things, but I think you touched on one of the ways we deter them from happening.

90+ percent of this kind of mass murder happens in gun free zones, and that's where we start with the solution.

I can answer any question asked of me, with an honest opinion.

What I'm not going to do is get distracted by your childish behaviour of trying to insult others when you need to run from a debate.

Americans are afraid to face the truth as stated by Michael Moore. It's all about a decades long culture of war and killing that is driving the mass murderers.

400 million guns can increase to half a billion guns and it will unless Americans start to not feel the need for more guns and killing.

"I can answer any question asked of me, with an honest opinion."

Excellent.....let's see.

Did you choose Canada because the official position in that prison camp coincides with your embrace of genocide????

Why are you trying to downplay Canada's genocide of children???

How Canada committed genocide against Indigenous Peoples, explained by the lawyer central to the determination

Ending the Canadian genocide of Indigenous peoples is a legal obligation, requiring honest, active decolonization. The lawyer who wrote the MMIWG’s inquiry’s legal analysis of genocide explains.

theconversation.com

Decades of missing Indigenous women a 'Canadian genocide' – leaked report

Government’s inquiry into disappeared women and girls to be published Monday

www.theguardian.com

How Canada committed genocide against Indigenous Peoples, explained by the lawyer central to the determination

THE CONVERSATION

nationalpost.com

Canada has lost its halo: we must confront our Indigenous genocide | Tara Sutton

Hundreds of unmarked graves, and testimonies of countless horrors, belie our angelic self-image

www.theguardian.com

The ongoing legacies of Canadian genocide

The question of whether the horrors committed upon Indigenous peoples by colonial and then Canadian officials can be called genocide often attracts a great deal of controversy. Most Canadians cling to the notion that genocide means something that happens to other people, in far away countries...

canadiandimension.com

We could go back and forth on the reasons and motives that drive people to do these kind of things, but I think you touched on one of the ways we deter them from happening.
I touched on what?
90+ percent of this kind of mass murder happens in gun free zones, and that's where we start with the solution.
America could turn it's schools into war zones as an experiment and maybe it would have the desired effect. I hope America will try that, but it's pretty sure that it won't be tried.

I don't think it would have the desired effect, but more likely the opposite.

I think the real answer, that's being avoided, is the 'culture' of continuous wars and the killing that goes with the wars.

Nobody has the courage to even consider that. At least not openly, albeit it could be considered quietly by some?

Past is prologue.

Democrats demanded riots, and their minions produced over 12 thousand of them leading up to what I proved was a stolen election.

The rioters on Jan6 were Democrats as well:

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Thank you for doing what you do.

:bowdown: :thankusmile:

"I can answer any question asked of me, with an honest opinion."

Excellent.....let's see.

Did you choose Canada because the official position in that prison camp coincides with your embrace of genocide????
I didn't choose where I was born. And I'll remind you again that Canada is rated well above America on freedoms and rights.
And in fact pretty much every other consideration that is important to my country's people.

I have lived through periods of years in which I heard of acts of genocide on the nightly news, but they were always America's acts of genocide. Vietnam, Iraq, and about 38 other US wars of aggression. ( save US fomented genocide on the African continent)

And so you have my answers to your questions. And thank you for another opportunity to express my views and opinions.

Now can we return to the topic where you can answer a question for me?

Why do you fear acknowledging the fact that a 'culture' of wars and killing by America is inspiring these frequent mass murderers?

Does it tell you nothing when they dress up in the military costume and carry the black gun that closely imitates the military's weapon of choice?

Bonus question: Is America's proxy war against Russia having an effect on the prospective killers, in that the war is denying them the chance to be there and participate in the killing?

I didn't choose where I was born. And I'll remind you again that Canada is rated well above America on freedoms and rights.
And in fact pretty much every other consideration that is important to my country's people.

I have lived through periods of years in which I heard of acts of genocide on the nightly news, but they were always America's acts of genocide. Vietnam, Iraq, and about 38 other US wars of aggression. ( save US fomented genocide on the African continent)

And so you have my answers to your questions. And thank you for another opportunity to express my views and opinions.

Why do you fear acknowledging the fact that a 'culture' of wars and killing by America is inspiring these frequent mass murderers?

Does it tell you nothing when they dress up in the military costume and carry the black gun that closely imitates the military's weapon of choice?

Bonus question: Is America's proxy war against Russia having an effect on the prospective killers, in that the war is denying them the chance to be there and participate in the killing?

You didn't deny that you favor genocide.

You couldn't deny Canada's history of genocide.

You lied in claiming genocide was ever caused by America.

This is why your posts are so valuable: as one of those who hate people, and hate America, you tend to trip over your own lies.

".... a 'culture' of wars and killing by America ....."

Of course there is no such thing.

America has saved the world, on more than one occassion, from your sort, Nazis, Bolsheviks, Maoists.

"When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying that, “Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.”

It became very quiet in the room. You could have heard a pin drop."

A bit of person advice for you:

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. ... I have seen what is good called evil and what is evil called good.
Isaiah 5:20

America has saved the world, on more than one occassion, from your sort, Nazis, Bolsheviks, Maoists.
By acts of genocide in Vietnam and Iraq in which America saved the world's people by slaughtering them in the millions?
They deliberately stood out in the open under America's bombs.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. ... I have seen what is good called evil and what is evil called good.
Isaiah 5:20
Religion is a superstitious belief which has been conveniently summoned up to justify the slaughter of war. https://www.people.vcu.edu/~toggel/prayer.pdf

I'm going to at least mention the topic: Mass shootings are mostly attributable to America's 'culture' of continuous wars and killing.

By acts of genocide in Vietnam and Iraq in which America saved the world's people by slaughtering them in the millions?

Religion is a superstitious belief which has been conveniently summoned up to justify the slaughter of war. https://www.people.vcu.edu/~toggel/prayer.pdf

I'm going to at least mention the topic: Mass shootings are mostly attributable to America's 'culture' of continuous wars and killing.

"Cruz again attempted to address the question, saying “If you want to stop violent crime, the proposals the Democrats have — none of them would have stopped this.”

“But why does this only happen in your country?” Stone continued, adding “I really think that’s what many people around the world, just — they cannot fathom why only in America? Why is this American exceptionalism so awful?"

I seem to recall some Obama speech about how we are the only country with these mass shooting, the same day as some European nation did.....

“The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world, and there’s some steps we could take, not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don’t happen as frequently.”

— President Obama, interview that aired on CBS Evening News, Dec. 2, 2015

Critics pushed back on that comment immediately, noting that Paris — where Obama was speaking — had just experienced a mass shooting. Mass shootings do happen in other countries, and that statement clearly is false, worthy of Four Pinocchios.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tings-in-the-u-s-compared-to-other-countries/

Does the United States have more mass shootings than other countries? It depends on the data.​

Exactly how mass shootings in the U.S. compare to those in other countries is a highly disputed subject. In a widely publicized study originally released in 2015, the pro-gun nonprofit Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) compared the annual number of mass shooting deaths per million people in the U.S. to that of Canada and several European countries from 2009 to 2015. The result? Norway led the world with 1.88 deaths per million, followed by Serbia, France, and Macedonia. Where did the U.S. rank? 11th place.

Average (Mean) Annual Death Rate per Million People from Mass Public Shootings (U.S., Canada, and Europe, 2009-2015):​

1. Norway — 1.888
  2. Serbia — 0.381
  3. France — 0.347
  4. Macedonia — 0.337
  5. Albania — 0.206
  6. Slovakia — 0.185
  7. Switzerland — 0.142
  8. Finland — 0.132
  9. Belgium — 0.128
  10. Czech Republic — 0.123
  11. United States — 0.089
  12. Austria — 0.068
  13. Netherlands — 0.051
  14. Canada — 0.032
  15. England — 0.027
  16. Germany — 0.023
  17. Russia — 0.012
  18. Italy — 0.009
In addition, a 2018 CRPC study ranked the U.S. at number sixty-four in the world in terms of mass shooting rates per capita.
Mass Shootings by Country 2022

The only thing that will help (ultimately) prevent school shootings is to massively discourage premartial and extramarital sex.

Every social problem the U.S. is ultimately based on the lack of fathers in the home.

And the lack of fathers in the home is largely based on the ability of men to have sex outside the bonds of marriage.

The U.S didn't commit genocide in Vietnam, Iraq or anywhere else.

"Cruz again attempted to address the question, saying “If you want to stop violent crime, the proposals the Democrats have — none of them would have stopped this.”
I've chosen to just rise above all the domestic politics of blaming the 'other' side for America's problem of slaughtering it's little children with the guns.

America's 'culture' of continuous wars and killing may need to be addressed in the distant future.

In the meantime, the emphasis will be on taking the 'record' from Sandy Hook.

The only thing that will help (ultimately) prevent school shootings is to massively discourage premartial and extramarital sex.
Yes, indirectly but that deserves an explanation of how it's relevant.
Every social problem the U.S. is ultimately based on the lack of fathers in the home.
Not 'every'. That's ridiculous.
And the lack of fathers in the home is largely based on the ability of men to have sex outside the bonds of marriage.
Yes, directly related to depravity, corruption, and greedy capitalism that has created huge income inequality.

And of course the 'culture' of continuous wars and killing.

1650751557959.png

And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youth mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

The U.S didn't commit genocide in Vietnam, Iraq or anywhere else.
It was recorded with the MyLai massacre and that will always be history that can be summoned up to use as a comparison to any accusations against America's enemies.

But we also know of many more instances of genocide by America's military in that country and others.

Yes, indirectly but that deserves an explanation of how it's relevant.

Not 'every'. That's ridiculous.

Yes, directly related to depravity, corruption, and greedy capitalism that has created huge income inequality.

And of course the 'culture' of continuous wars and killing.

I doubt most (if any) young men are motivated by "income inequality".

And the U,S, hasn't fought much in the way of wars in decades.

I've chosen to just rise above all the domestic politics of blaming the 'other' side for America's problem of slaughtering it's little children with the guns.

America's 'culture' of continuous wars and killing may need to be addressed in the distant future.

In the meantime, the emphasis will be on taking the 'record' from Sandy Hook.

My post, just as in ever exchange we have ever had, was proof of you being wrong and/or a liar.

Clearly, if American military was a factor.....the greatest force the world has ever seen.......we wouldn't be so far down on the list, would we.

Forum List

Back