Mass shootings are everywhere!

What I think so many people miss in this whole discussion is that there are many of us who would choose keeping the guns over saving these victims. We get a lot more useful and a lot less crap from the guns so they’re a far better investment for many of us.

Republicans senators just don't get it.
---------------------------------------
Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., has partnered with Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont, and Sen. Todd Young, R-Ind., in pushing forward a new bill, the "Safe Schools Act." Rep. Mike Garcia, R-Calif., is introducing a companion bill in the House. The congressmen say that there are $150 billion of available COVID-19 relief funds that have yet to be spent by schools, and the money should be put toward security measures.
-----------------------------------------------
They will go else where, military like guns are banned, and only 10 cartridges a mag, and only allowed 1 mag. That is the way I want it, kids are merely a problem of the mass shootings,
Churches, stores, workplaces, and the like are also a scene of Mass Shootings.
No, mass shootings are not everywhere, that's BS.

Only about half of mass shootings involve the use of so called "Assault weapons" anyway with handguns being even more prevalent.

Gun bans are not going to do anything but increase the level of violence and create ever larger pools of unarmed victims in wait.

What I think so many people miss in this whole discussion is that there are many of us who would choose keeping the guns over saving these victims.
Hogwash. The claim is predicated on a lie since us giving up our guns will never prevent the next massacre from taking place.

Suicide by gun is a mental illness, when are republicans going to something due to mental illness.
Republicans alone can't do anything about mental illness and we already have ways to deal with them right now which are not being utilized.

That requires parents, schools, police, and the courts to do their jobs.

When CHILDREN get murdered, priorities change.
As far as democrats are concerned 18 and 19 year old adults are counted as "children"

And locking the school doors would save more children's lives than any gun law

What I think so many people miss in this whole discussion is that there are many of us who would choose keeping the guns over saving these victims. We get a lot more useful and a lot less crap from the guns so they’re a far better investment for many of us.
Law abiding people such as 99.999% of gun owners will not save any lives by giving up their firearms

As far as democrats are concerned 18 and 19 year old adults are counted as "children"
Thats not what I’m talking about and you know it. I’m talking about little kids that were so brutally murdered, the only way one of them could be identified is by her shoes.

The republicans Senate don't care about kids or anyones life, they just worry about re-election.

The republicans just care about birth.

No, mass shootings are not everywhere, that's BS.

Only about half of mass shootings involve the use of so called "Assault weapons" anyway with handguns being even more prevalent.

Gun bans are not going to do anything but increase the level of violence and create ever larger pools of unarmed victims in wait.
They are no mass upon mass shootings.

Forum List

Back