Mass Looting spreads across South Africa

There is a total RACE WAR Happening in south africa. Indians and whites shooting black rioters dead in the streets, while black political leaders telling black rioters to "invade indian and white communities and kill everyone." This will remind you why no racially diverse nation has ever lasted throughout history. Ethnic conflict is always a certainty.

@RealVincentJames
www.dailyveracity.com

t.me/RealVincentJames/9375

14.7KviewsJul 14 at 18:52

All Videos here

When white people were in charge, South Africa was the richest, safest, and well run country in the entire continent. ... :cool:
Yeah, maybe for 30% of the population.
SA was a WHITE nation. But they allowed black immigration from the north until they were overrun with uneducated "immigrants" who eventually stole the country.

No Democrat in the USA has learned a thing about the immigration of people who dont share your history or culture.

Want to know our future? Look to the death of South Africa

The country is falling apart, looting is happening everywhere, authorities cannot contain. As I have stated years ago, South Africa is the blueprint the globalists and radical left are using to destroy America and Western Civilization in general.

I love it.

Black people reclaiming the country that is rightfully theirs

Except it wasn’t. When the British got there it was mainly unused land. They did civilize the tribes nearby. Now it is goin to be a third world shit hole like every other African shit hole country. But hey, maybe you could move there and help build New Wakanda.

The country is falling apart, looting is happening everywhere, authorities cannot contain. As I have stated years ago, South Africa is the blueprint the globalists and radical left are using to destroy America and Western Civilization in general.

I love it.

That land was VACANT. The subhumans invaded for the jobs. The blacks are the colonizers. Enjoy your new shithole.

Blacks are the LEAST qualified to rule of any people on the planet

When white people were in charge, South Africa was the richest, safest, and well run country in the entire continent. ... :cool:
SA was a WHITE nation. But they allowed black immigration from the north until they were overrun with uneducated "immigrants" who eventually stole the country.

No Democrat in the USA has learned a thing about the immigration of people who dont share your history or culture.

View attachment 513588
Well, to tell the truth, I am not too familiar with the history of SA. In my perception, the White people came here and have lived there being surrounded by the Black people who have constituted the majority of the region's population.

About the Dem party and immigration. That is not only about the Dem party, the Repubs have turned a blind eye on this issue too.

View attachment 513588
That's exactly what happened

South Africa was a first world nation ....the native blacks found peace and prosperity with the whites

Country was flooded

Are ya paying attention western Europeans? ...that's your future
Oh yeah we're not coming to save you

Suburban white Americans who live in close proximity to large population centers full of joggers ....are ya watching ...

The big igloo vids on telegram and twatter they're insane

I love it.

I was under the impression they regained it 26 years ago.

No surprise, Negroes can't contain themselves
There is political chaos going on in that nation. . .

Folks are DRIVING to warehouses to get supplies, IOW, this is an act of desperation before civil war possibly breaks out.

If the political system breaks down here?

You would see white folks doing the same thing before opposing forces clash for the reigns of power. It has nothing to do with race.

. . . if you knew that the grocery stores and hardware stores were not going to be getting supplies for months, as the different stake holders fought over the reigns of power in D.C. and the Deep State, as curfews are going to be imposed and check points erected, and businesses close?

You would not be seen by your race, but by your intelligence by your ability to prepare for the coming storm.

You are being a pawn by the corporate and media propaganda. . . folks of different out-groups are NOT your enemy.

The Globalist are going in for the kill all over the world. They are trying to bankrupt the world and then force the people to sell them their properties.

View attachment 513037

Holy shit that is one inspiring story. . . thanks! :113:

No surprise, Negroes can't contain themselves
There is political chaos going on in that nation. . .

Folks are DRIVING to warehouses to get supplies, IOW, this is an act of desperation before civil war possibly breaks out.

If the political system breaks down here?

You would see white folks doing the same thing before opposing forces clash for the reigns of power. It has nothing to do with race.

. . . if you knew that the grocery stores and hardware stores were not going to be getting supplies for months, as the different stake holders fought over the reigns of power in D.C. and the Deep State, as curfews are going to be imposed and check points erected, and businesses close?

You would not be seen by your race, but by your intelligence by your ability to prepare for the coming storm.

You are being a pawn by the corporate and media propaganda. . . folks of different out-groups are NOT your enemy.
The thing is South Africa was a SUCCESS STORY under white rule.

The world (liberal Americans included) pressured SA to turn their country over to the black COLONIZERS. It has everything to do with race and multiculturalism.

Sadly most Americans will learn nothing from this. This is OUR future

The Negroes in South Africa are just as destructive as the Negroes in the US, aren't they?

The Negroes in South Africa are just as destructive as the Negroes in the US, aren't they?
Everywhere they are in number there is rampant crime. They are a time stamp from man's antiquity. They are incapable of dealing with modernity, or order.

Everywhere they are in number there is rampant crime. They are a time stamp from man's antiquity. They are incapable of dealing with modernity, or order.

These Libtards here are hell bent in creating more racial turmoil.

South Africa — The First Country Built on “Critical Race Theory” — Officially Implodes

Well, to tell the truth, I am not too familiar with the history of SA. In my perception, the White people came here and have lived there being surrounded by the Black people who have constituted the majority of the region's population.

About the Dem party and immigration. That is not only about the Dem party, the Repubs have turned a blind eye on this issue too.

The real story.

That part of Africa was very very sparely populated. A few Black hunters and gatherers about one step out of the stone age if that much.

The Europeans moved there and created farms, ranches and industry. A very prosperous country.

Blacks from the rest of Africa moved in to supply the labor market for the economic growth created by the Europeans.

The Europeans decedents did not want to let the Africans take over their country through Democrat process so they rightfully created an apartheid structure. That was the only sane thing to do.

The rest of the world, including the stupid jackasses in the US, go on their racist high horse and put tremendous pressure on SA to end the apartheid protection the South Africans had.

When the Blacks took over they raided the economy and started killing the Whites as we all knew that would happen.

All these shitheads that opposed apartheid are responsible for this destruction. Ending aparthied with all the Blacks in the country was never going to end well. Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

By the way, the US is going down the same path. The only thing preventing mass destruction is we Whites still have the numbers. Of course that advantage is diminishing every year.

The real story.

That part of Africa was very very sparely populated. A few Black hunters and gatherers about one step out of the stone age if that much.

The Europeans moved there and created farms, ranches and industry. A very prosperous country.

Blacks from the rest of Africa moved in to supply the labor market for the economic growth created by the Europeans.

The Europeans decedents did not want to let the Africans take over their country through Democrat process so they rightfully created an apartheid structure. That was the only sane thing to do.

The rest of the world, including the stupid jackasses in the US, go on their racist high horse and put tremendous pressure on SA to end the apartheid protection the South Africans had.

When the Blacks took over they raided the economy and started killing the Whites as we all knew that would happen.

All these shitheads that opposed apartheid are responsible for this destruction. Ending aparthied with all the Blacks in the country was never going to end well. Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

By the way, the US is going down the same path. The only thing preventing mass destruction is we Whites still have the numbers. Of course that advantage is diminishing every year.
Okay, thanks.

By the way, the US is going down the same path. The only thing preventing mass destruction is we Whites still have the numbers. Of course that advantage is diminishing every year
Yeah, the numbers is the key. How many people are the US projected to have in the second half of the 21st century? Something nearly 400 million? Let's assume that only a third of this population will be white. That means more than 130 million people.

That is almost what Russia has today, more than Japan, almost Germany and France combined, and more than two Britains. And your ilk claims that the 'battle' is already lost and there should be a country to relocate there? Well, maybe that is a good idea. But who needs a bunch of losers?

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, the numbers is the key. How many people are the US projected to have in the second half of the 21st century? Something nearly 400 million? Let's assume that only a third of this population will be white. That means more than 130 million people.

That is almost what Russia has today, more than Japan, almost Germany and France combined, and more than two Britains. And your ilk claims that the 'battle' is already lost and there should be a country to relocate there? Well, maybe that is a good idea. But who needs a bunch of losers?

The problem with Democracy is that it allows the numbers to win, even when it is immoral or just plain stupid for it to happen.

The Blacks in this country are part of coalition of all the scum and unfortunately that coalition of scumbags has a large number and can win elections.

There is no place to run. Either we have to fight or the US becomes a shithole.

It is too bad that far too many Americans have been brainwashed into thinking they should roll over and let this country because a shithole. You know, for social justice reasons.

The problem with Democracy is that it allows the numbers to win, even when it is immoral or just plain stupid for it to happen.

The Blacks in this country are part of coalition of all the scum and unfortunately that coalition of scumbags has a large number and can win elections.

There is no place to run. Either we have to fight or the US becomes a shithole.

It is too bad that far too many Americans have been brainwashed into thinking they should roll over and let this country because a shithole. You know, for social justice reasons.
That depends on how you are going to win the battle. If you put a 'white' identity coupled with 'Christian' values on your flag, you are more definitely going to lose the battle then.

Now, I should admit that I am not an American and can offer only an opinion of an outsider. But if I were, the way of life and common values will be meaning much more than racial or national or religious background.

For me, a Black man who works hard to support his family and kids is way more an American than White punk whose only concern is a dose of heroin. A gay couple which is always ready to help their neighbours are way more American that a straight one that doesn't give a dime about the society they live in. A transgender owner who pays all taxes properly are way more American than a conservative Christian tax dodger.

I am in no way trying to claim that there are no Black drug dealers and gay or transgender frauds. No. But I think you got my point.

Being an American is about building free and fair society. Not about being white or following some religion. That is a lost cause.

Forum List

Back