Masks as a style statement.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wear'em and love'em! If you choose to that is.....but don't ask me to do it too.... I just don't want to. Now that cities and towns in Massachusetts are relaxing the mandate it is interesting to see those who still cling to the mask as more or less a statement of who they are not what they are afraid of. While it has always been known that they are ineffective the political implications of visible state compliance have not gone unnoticed I daresay by the control scientists who do the bidding of the elite.

One guy that I work with always matches his colors and has amassed a rather impressive collection of stylish face diapers to match his equally stylish outfits....lol.
I find it amusing and disarming even if it is a little bit kooky. Many of our fine citizens have become embryonically embedded in the authoritarian cradle of compliance and just feel safer even though they are not....lol. Additionally it provides a soap box for them to stand on and finger wag. Keep it to yourself....Mask Karen!

It is almost a certainty that masks will long outlive the mandates just for this reason! Hey...maybe they will even become permanent? Whaddya think?

JO

I was honestly going to order an American Flag mask but I know how sensitive my fellow citizens are here so I chose to decrease their stress and cancelled the order (not that this country has shown the same respect for me).

Now that cities and towns in Massachusetts are relaxing the mandate it is interesting to see those who still cling to the mask as more or less a statement of who they are not what they are afraid of.

My daughter and I did a road trip last year and spent a good deal of time in Massachusetts, and I don't remember having to wear a mask in too many places. We spent time in Salem, Cape Cod, Bellerica and Plymouth and, while some businesses required it, many didn't...

I was honestly going to order an American Flag mask but I know how sensitive my fellow citizens are here so I chose to decrease their stress and cancelled the order (not that this country has shown the same respect for me).
Why would an America hater order an America Flag mask?

Wear'em and love'em! If you choose to that is.....but don't ask me to do it too.... I just don't want to. Now that cities and towns in Massachusetts are relaxing the mandate it is interesting to see those who still cling to the mask as more or less a statement of who they are not what they are afraid of. While it has always been known that they are ineffective the political implications of visible state compliance have not gone unnoticed I daresay by the control scientists who do the bidding of the elite.

One guy that I work with always matches his colors and has amassed a rather impressive collection of stylish face diapers to match his equally stylish outfits....lol.
I find it amusing and disarming even if it is a little bit kooky. Many of our fine citizens have become embryonically embedded in the authoritarian cradle of compliance and just feel safer even though they are not....lol. Additionally it provides a soap box for them to stand on and finger wag. Keep it to yourself....Mask Karen!

It is almost a certainty that masks will long outlive the mandates just for this reason! Hey...maybe they will even become permanent? Whaddya think?

JO
Saw Kameltoe on the news last night, commenting on Ukraine. She had a black leather mask on! LOL, mask fashion statement--forget breathing. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

JO
Masks are now the MAGA hat for moonbats.

Why would an America hater order an America Flag mask?

You are calling me an American hater? LOL On a U.S Message Board I have been a member of for a decade at that.

If I were, my life would be much easier in Canada I assure you. I dare say I believe in the principles that America has promoted for most of my lifetime more than many born and raised Americans!

They're not even pretending anymore:

1645476533514.png

You are calling me an American hater? LOL On a U.S Message Board I have been a member of for a decade at that.

If I were, my life would be much easier in Canada I assure you. I dare say I believe in the principles that America has promoted for most of my lifetime more than many born and raised Americans!

I suppose you can be a mask wearer and support America. I just wondered why if you were such a US supporter you would be ordering the Dim sign of obedience. Just me I guess.

This one is an ally JB--Donald H (the duck) and Dragonlady (on ignore) are the America hating commies.
Well Dragon lady's Moniker pretty much puts her squarely in the CCP propaganda section of our posting boards. Says she's a Canadian... as for the other one I believe he's supposed to be from Canada also.
As you know the Canadians have been letting anybody and everybody just come across their borders.... And they have a long history of cooperation with China.

Forum List

Back