Masks.....Again

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
OK, here's the conclusion I have come upon. Masks MAY protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets that may or may not contain Covid. So why in the Hell do I have to wear a mask? You're protected (at least that is what you believe) if you wear a mask so, there is absolutely no reason to require everyone to wear a mask. Where am I wrong?

OK, here's the conclusion I have come upon. Masks MAY protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets that may or may not contain Covid. So why in the Hell do I have to wear a mask? You're protected (at least that is what you believe) if you wear a mask so, there is absolutely no reason to require everyone to wear a mask. Where am I wrong?
You are wrong because you have it ass backwards!!!
No ,surprise there!

Masks don't do shit. There's been page after page of proof of it on here already.

I haven't worn one yet, and I'm not going to wear one either, and if some little triggered SJW is offended that I'm not wearing one and approaches me and thinks they're going to bitch me out, they're going to be EATING theirs.

First off, if masks work, then WHY are the ones that wear a mask so WORRIED? If they're protected, then why in the FUCK do they care if you're not?

This mask shit is AAAAALLL POLITICAL, because president TRUMP hasn't worn one, and it's bugging the living CRAP otta the little TDS bubble heads.

All of this Covid hysteria is media generated bullshit. More people are still going to die of cancer this year than that stupid wuhan cold. They still don't have a cure for the common cold, and democrook political whores are telling people we can't go back to normal until we have one for this?

I just can't believe our country is so full of sheep. If the government came out telling people the virus hovered 3 foot or more above ground, and people needed to crawl on their hands and knees I'll bet all these bed wetters would comply, unless Trump said it.

I resist wearing it as much as possible, but I still don't cover my nose. I'm going to breathe freely no matter what. Fuck these sniveling, servile mindless little drones.

Fuck that Republicrat Greg Abbott too, I'll never vote for him again.

We only had three deaths today....everyone panic and put on your mask......yeah no......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You are wrong because you have it ass backwards!!!
No ,surprise there!

Nope. We're in clown world logic these days. Better get a helmet.

Forum List

Back