“ I am a proud Western chauvinist, and I built this country “ proud boys are back! Hell yea

• Banned
Do you get to be mop boy after the initiation ceremony?
You need a job?
Got one, I have better things to do than gallivant off to a big fat incel sausage party.
Lol haha poor guy
That's what I was saying about you. If you actually ever get access to a willing vagina you will take that nazi stormtrooper outfit and throw it out the window.
I turned down puss tonight.. I get mine

You built this country? Wow. That’s impressive. I mean, to be part of the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Or the wagon trains headed west, carving towns and then cities out of the wilderness. I mean, I can only assume that you have Guinness Records folks there updating your world record age as we speak. You built this country? Amazing.

I can only assume you are Irish, Chinese, or Black. Because they are the ones who built the Railroads, but perhaps you were a cattle baron, who built Texas. After other, including about 80% of the fighters being Hispanic, took it from Mexico. Perhaps you were a cowboy, who learned the trade from those who came before him, including Bill Pickett a Black Man who pretty much invented Bull Dogging.

We know you’re not a country music fan, not with Charlie Pride holding a place in the Country Music Hall of Fame for his years of singing great songs. I saw him in concert once in Cheyenne Wyoming. Frontier Days Rodeo.

So perhaps you are Hispanic, I mean, you built this country right? That would be most of the towns in the South West.

Perhaps you are French? After all the French Canadians were the first Trappers on the upper areas of this continent and as they moved further west, to the Rockies, to continue trapping. That is why the annual gathering to trade the pelts for other items was called Rendezvous.

Or you could be Russian, since they were the first people to settle in Alaska. The hardy Russians from Siberia found Alaska much like their own home lands. Only there were more mountains than are traditionally found in Siberia.

Perhaps you are of Tongan descent, and had settled Hawaii for centuries before the Whites showed up. While Tongans were sailing across the pacific, the Whites in Europe were afraid to go out of sight of land. The edges of the White Maps showed Dragons beyond the edge of the map. Thank God for Whites though, they did something amazing, centuries after the Tongans did. As you pull up your pants, thank the Persians, they invented the things after all.

Asians invented rice farming, gun powder, and movable type long before the Whites did. All hail White Power. Or something. Japanese Steel was the best in the world for centuries. The Whites wanted this special steel, and traded for it. Everyone but you knows that Pasta came from China.

Whites insisted the world was flat, centuries later than everyone else thought it was. But hey, White Power. Or Something.

The things that Whites have done is hunt several species to extinction, con graduations. Somehow the superior intellect of the Whites does not seem to be applied to things like, hunting a species to extinction. Or math, since they needed Black Women to do the calculations for NASA. We built that boasts from the Proud Boys aside.

What you are is an idiot. The nation was built long before you came along, by people of many ethnic backgrounds. You built this nation. Idiot. The only thing you contribute is sewage for someone else to process and clean up.

It would be amazing that you were so arrogant and racist if we didn’t know and loath you long before now.

One day you will die, and the world will not care one whit. Your self Important racist rants will not be missed. So in the mean time, Thou May Feast upon a Satchel of Richards.

Forum List

Back