Maskless MA

Why would I admit it? You made the assertion you provide the links

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

anyhoo............. i never lie.

Published March 2

Trumps received COVID-19 vaccines at White House in January

Former president and first lady got both doses, official confirmed

and I disagree it was BS and a Deflection. 100% factual.

i'll expect it in yer next post.

In fact you cannot refute any of the points.

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

not a word after the 2nd dose. nothing nadaaaaaaaaaaaa.

you can't man up 'eh? pity & petty.
Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.
Republicans have vaccine hesitancy? Link please

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

And Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
There is no rule saying that claims made on the board by someone not the OP have to include links. I already gave you one. Here's another

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

Published March 2

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.
They polled 285 Republicans. Come on man.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

This is the mentality of our buddy Azog here.

After 12 months of ignoring Dr. Faucci and the CDC which lead to a year of lockdowns, wearing masks, and 600,000 dead Americans, the incoming President of the United States started listening to Dr. Faucci, and shut the virus down in 4 short months.

On the first day you get to go maskless, because the nation finally following Dr. Faucci's advice, and the CDC Guidance, you claim your freedom by chanting "F U Faucci". No wonder you voted for Donald Trump!!!

Please tell me you aren't really a business consultant because, man oh man, if this is the level of your critical thinking ability, you shouldn't be anywhere near somebody's business or retirement portfolio.
Shut the hell up, 99% of the people in The states masked up. I wore a mask everywhere and still got Covid-19, my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three kids lived in the same house I did and none, not one got Covid. The vaccines and heightened immune systems went a long way in causing the numbers go down, Biden’s rules did little if anything.

I tire of your stupid lies, try telling the truth for once. You make everyone on this board look like a genius.
You missed the point, what a surprise. We all wore the mask dumbo.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

After 12 months of ignoring Dr. Faucci and the CDC which lead to a year of lockdowns, wearing masks, and 600,000 dead Americans, the incoming President of the United States started listening to Dr. Faucci, and shut the virus down in 4 short months.

On the first day you get to go maskless, because the nation finally following Dr. Faucci's advice, and the CDC Guidance, you claim your freedom by chanting "F U Faucci". No wonder you voted for Donald Trump!!!

Please tell me you aren't really a business consultant because, man oh man, if this is the level of your critical thinking ability, you shouldn't be anywhere near somebody's business or retirement portfolio.
Shut the hell up, 99% of the people in The states masked up. I wore a mask everywhere and still got Covid-19, my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three kids lived in the same house I did and none, not one got Covid. The vaccines and heightened immune systems went a long way in causing the numbers go down, Biden’s rules did little if anything.

I tire of your stupid lies, try telling the truth for once. You make everyone on this board look like a genius.
I can Post articles refuting it. Means zero.
Not credible ones. Mine are credible.

Look at Sweden. No masks and infection rate on par or better than most of Europe. Stats don't lie.

Published March 2

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Then again, you could just go to google:

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.

Last edited:

Published March 2

That’s not hesitancy
.... what?!

People saying they are not going to get vaccinated is not vaccine hesitancy?

Then how would you define vaccine hesitancy? Planning on getting vaccinated?

Published March 2

Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Then again, you could just go to google:

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
It isn’t hesitancy? They just don’t want it.

Published March 2

That’s not hesitancy
.... what?!

People saying they are not going to get vaccinated is not vaccine hesitancy?

Then how would you define vaccine hesitancy? Planning on getting vaccinated?
Nope. Hesitancy is wanting it but being unsure. I am hesitant because I have the antibodies but I am hesitant because the CDC is reviewing whether I need One booster or two like those who never had it. Many are never getting it no matter what. Regardless of political party. Why? They don’t trust the CDC

Same morals where you support killing unborn babies…quite moral you are.

you're pro choice, so lol@u.

donny will get his due & i have a bigley stick just waiting to poke you with.

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

don't even try to think that all morality or the lack there of is the same.

it's beneath you.... or is it?
But you could kill an unborn baby.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

You could shame those who disagree with you politically.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

not high on my list of priorities. oh well....

Against them in athletics.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

You could shrug as the Democratic Party openly spews Antisemitic views.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

The hypocrisy is deafening. Grow up.

lol ... that would be you. i live in the real world & grown ups face facts.

Maybe if you were a better person you would be in a better place in your life?

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?

Last edited:

Published March 2

donny could have joined the other past potus' when they all rolled up their sleeves as part of the public health initiative. instead, he did it on the down low - whilst his pawns were/are still getting sick & dying.

Published March 2

As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

Health May 17, 2021 5:00 AM EDT
As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots

this is the latest info - down from 43% a month or 2 ago.

Look at Sweden. No masks and infection rate on par or better than most of Europe. Stats don't lie.
They wore masks, they just didn't require mandating them. Sweden told its people "you should wear masks" and they did.

They wore masks, they just didn't require mandating them. Sweden told its people "you should wear masks" and they did.

so many people at that WH gathering to welcome the SC handmaid got covid because hardly anyone wore a mask. that's where chris christy got it & almost died.... why didn't they wear a mask? cause donny frowned bigley about such a thing & they were all spineless cowards. he pretty much never wore one most likely because he didn't want his orange clown makeup to smudge & get on his mask.

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?
Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that. If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons? So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101. And you lie about your life. You have shared some things here that state otherwise. It’s not petty from me. You dismiss my POV so I will gladly attack yours

Published March 2

donny could have joined the other past potus' when they all rolled up their sleeves as part of the public health initiative. instead, he did it on the down low - whilst his pawns were/are still getting sick & dying.
COVID response was overblown as we can see now and Faucis emails state that masks don’t even work. Trump was right. We just have to live with it.

Published March 2

As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

Health May 17, 2021 5:00 AM EDT
As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots

this is the latest info - down from 43% a month or 2 ago.
Refuse is not the same as hesitate. Words have completely different meanings. Thanks for playing.

Nope. They actually didn’t. And businesses didn’t close. Funny how they still have very similar numbers to the rest of Europe. Faucis released emails showed masks were just for show. And CDC clearly shows that masks aren’t needed outside.

so many people at that WH gathering to welcome the SC handmaid got covid because hardly anyone wore a mask. that's where chris christy got it & almost died.... why didn't they wear a mask? cause donny frowned bigley about such a thing & they were all spineless cowards. he pretty much never wore one most likely because he didn't want his orange clown makeup to smudge & get on his mask.
Wearing a mask is useless as illustrated by Faucis emails. Useless as Ilhan Omar.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that.

depends on the state & how far along she is.

If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons?

his response on covid. or should i say lack of. did you really believe he lied about the dangers of covid because of his caring of americans? he didn't want the stock market to plummet & affect his own approval ratings w/the economy.

So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101.

i never said he was. please show proof of that.

you making stuff up is zog 101.

And you lie about your life.

ha! not once. i never lie. i have no reason to.
you making stuff up: azog 101.

You have shared some things here that state otherwise.

lol ... are you CONfusing me with someone else? my life is really pretty good. no complaints especially now that the orange sociopath & natashia are gone.

It’s not petty from me.

opinions vary. i say it was. you obviously disagree.

You dismiss my POV

like you just did? :heehee:

learn to differentiate between how one acknowledges anothers' opinion & dismissing them because they are wrong. you are entitled to your opinions - i would never say otherwise.

you just aren't entitled to alternative facts & think they aren't.

so I will gladly attack yours

you spin in yer head to justify whatever it is that triggered you. somehow i don't really think it was my comments about melania ... but that is how you wanted to play this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back