Mask Decree

MN just made em mandatory. Now, why does a state with a death rate in the low to mid single digits for last couple weeks need such a decree? If deaths go up will that mean it didnt work or will they just say it would have been worse?
You don’t know why they would make them mandatory? It’s the that obvious? They want people to be safe and prevent a spread and to wear masks when in public. It’s not complicated. You do see what’s happening in Florida right?
For third time I quoted our states stats without the mandate........you arent going to get lower than it is unless its gone. This just seems to be piling on.
Did you see Florida’s stats when DeSantis was was taking his victory lap?
Is that the state lying their ass off that all covid tests are positive,,,,,,,

MN just made em mandatory. Now, why does a state with a death rate in the low to mid single digits for last couple weeks need such a decree? If deaths go up will that mean it didnt work or will they just say it would have been worse?
Germany proved 80 years ago that the general population actually has a bent for fascism. They like being controlled and controlling others. Relieves them of responsibility.
Describes tRumpkins to a "T".

Germany proved 80 years ago that the general population actually has a bent for fascism. They like being controlled and controlling others. Relieves them of responsibility.
Oh shut up......nothing has been forced on you by us

Is that a deliberate misinterpretation or do you not understand what's being said here?

You don’t know why they would make them mandatory? It’s the that obvious? They want people to be safe and prevent a spread and to wear masks when in public. It’s not complicated. You do see what’s happening in Florida right?
For third time I quoted our states stats without the mandate........you arent going to get lower than it is unless its gone. This just seems to be piling on.
No it’s hospitals reaching ICU capacity And Trump canceling his convention. It’s all really happening in reality my friend. Wake up please

I can't stand wearing the fucking things for 5 minutes. Do we really expect children to be able to learn having to wear this bacteria holding mask for hours and hours without being able to take it off?

You ask me that's borderline fucking child abuse. I mean why send them to fucking school if they have sit 6 feet apart, in cubicles, with recess cancelled? I mean they mine as well sit at fucking home then so they can at least be comfy.

Is that a deliberate misinterpretation or do you not understand what's being said here?
No it’s hospitals reaching ICU capacity And Trump canceling his convention. It’s all really happening in reality my friend. Wake up please
Not happening here dumbass....try again

Your governor is trying to prevent it. It's always better to be proactive than reactive.

Ah the poor "don't wanna wear" mask snowflakes. Can't see that by taking these simple steps, we can get back to something approaching normal. Trees....can you see a Forest? :)

No, it is impossible to every achieve anything by "flattening the curve".
The virus still exists because the lock down slowly feeds it fresh meat on a regular basis.
The only way to end a virus is herd immunity.
The LAST thing you ever want to do with an epidemic is "flatten the curve".
That only increases the area under the curve, which is deaths.
You want to reach herd immunity as quickly as possible instead.

Your governor is trying to prevent it. It's always better to be proactive than reactive.
Seems we were doing great without the decree,,,have ya been reading at all.........any excuse to go full commie

Seems we were doing great without the decree,,,have ya been reading at all.........any excuse to go full commie
Florida, Texas, Arizona and California were all doing great too... do you get it yet?

Florida, Texas, Arizona and California were all doing great too... do you get it yet?
DO you get we arent them ....dumbass. Texas is illegals......CA probably same BTW why didnt CA mask mandate save them

DO you get we arent them ....dumbass. Texas is illegals......CA probably same BTW why didnt CA mask mandate save them
CA got screwed from reopening too soon and tourist traveling here. If your state is wanting to mandate masks its probably because they want to be safe and prevent potential spread. Masks are NOT a big deal at all. I don’t get all the pussys complaining about them. The big deal is business shutdowns. That’s what’s screwing people. We need to work together to stop the spread and squash this virus before winter

CA got screwed from reopening too soon and tourist traveling here. If your state is wanting to mandate masks its probably because they want to be safe and prevent potential spread. Masks are NOT a big deal at all. I don’t get all the pussys complaining about them. The big deal is business shutdowns. That’s what’s screwing people. We need to work together to stop the spread and squash this virus before winter
There is zero science involved with masks...feel good totalitarianism ....we had 5 deaths today....4 of which were in nursing homes. everyone panic

There is zero science involved with masks...feel good totalitarianism ....we had 5 deaths today....4 of which were in nursing homes. everyone panic
You’re wrong about the science part. The top scientists in our nations government are all pushing masks. And now Trump is. Why would Trump make that change if there wasn’t legit science behind it?

COmes right from University of Minnesota's Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, no scientific basis at all

Forum List

Back