Mary Trump: desantis & abbott get their cues from her uncle

74907717.jpg
I do love irony!

Who knows the Liar in Chief better than Mary....except maybe a couple hookers in NY? trump is a empty POS. His number on concern is and always has been DJt. When he orchestrated the January 6th attempted insurrection, that should have become clear to everyone.
Mary, who has never been near anything involving Trump’s Presidency is considered an “expert” by leftists. Most of her book has been debunked by the people actually involved with the incidents she claims happened that she would have no knowledge of.

Sorry loser, but it was Xiden who gave Afghanistan to the Taliban. Not Trump. Your ignorance of recent history would be surprising, but it’s you.....
trump negotiated directly with the taliban and left the legitimate government out of the process. His interest was his re-election....not Afghanistan or America. He is the first Mafia Boss to ever sit in the White House and hopefully the last.

He and plump pompeo raised the white flag early in the surrender process. "You still attacking US soldiers and we will hand you over the country.
You know, most losers usually just fade back into the background. Not this Loser. His face is in the news more than the fairly elected President Biden.

If anyone wants to vote for a man that lies like this guy, go ahead. If he does run in 2024 and during the debate he is asked if he still considers 2020 a rigged election, if he answers "Yes"...(which of course he will) the Independent voters in this country will bury him. The repub party has made their choice to accept and condone a Serial Liar.

I don't hate the Saudi's or the Iranians but I have no love for muslim terrorists.

Be careful .. Extremists are all the same.. They are conspiracy happy, stupid, easily lead and often religious zealots..

I never said that I would vote for him in a popularity contest, and probably wouldn't buy him a beer in a bar.
But as president, he was the best president in my lifetime, hands down.
Mary wouldn't even know who makes his ties and yet here she is spewing something she knows nothing about....guaranteed.
Pretty much the thread.

We all have the creepy, old, imbalanced uncle who like to grandstand and call names. In this case, he happens to be the greatest threat to this country since the Civil War. Commenting on a boxing match on the twenty year anniversary of 9/11....sick.

Now, his cues are leading to a surge and often to death of many in their red states....cause....it makes the former guy happy.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Government Marxist Cultist are so gullible to believe.

We all have the creepy, old, imbalanced uncle who like to grandstand and call names. In this case, he happens to be the greatest threat to this country since the Civil War. Commenting on a boxing match on the twenty year anniversary of 9/11....sick.

Now, his cues are leading to a surge and often to death of many in their red states....cause....it makes the former guy happy.
Mary Trump is the classic psycho bitch-----who can't control her emotions and is lashing out at her uncle who inherited more money than her crazy ass or her alcoholic father.

Be careful .. Extremists are all the same.. They are conspiracy happy, stupid, easily lead and often religious zealots..

So far the only religion wrapping themselves in explosives to kill innocent people are muslims. So that makes muslims a unique breed of extremists.

Can you say "muslim suicide bomber" or will you run from that reality?

In the stupidest way possible, creating far more issues than were solved.

Not exactly a win there.

Iran bombed two Iraqi bases in retaliation for killing Iranian General Soleimani and if memory serves no Americans were injured or killed. So yes, killing Soleimani was a BIG win.

The Obama administration had designated Soleimani as a terrorist so you should be happy Trump killed him.

So far the only religion wrapping themselves in explosives to kill innocent people are muslims. So that makes muslims a unique breed of extremists.

Can you say "muslim suicide bomber" or will you run from that reality?

Suicide is forbidden in Islam as it is for Christians and Jews. Do you actually think ISIS is Islamic?

Forum List

Back