Mary Trump: desantis & abbott get their cues from her uncle

Suicide is forbidden in Islam as it is for Christians and Jews. Do you actually think ISIS is Islamic?

You are such a clown. Muslims have been killing innocents with suicide vests long before ISIS.

Even worse many of those recruited to kill others are children - another unique trait of muslim extremists.

The Taliban and others have been credited with this barbarism:

Mary, who has never been near anything involving Trump’s Presidency is considered an “expert” by leftists. Most of her book has been debunked by the people actually involved with the incidents she claims happened that she would have no knowledge of.

What a silly, dishonest defense. Trump is a malignant narcissist.

You are such a clown. Muslims have been killing innocents with suicide vests long before ISIS.

Even worse many of those recruited to kill others are children - another unique trait of muslim extremists.

Your sources are very ignorant.. ISIS is made up of defective people. They are uneducated, drug addicted, easily lead zealots.

Your sources are very ignorant.. ISIS is made up of defective people. They are uneducated, drug addicted, easily lead zealots.

BBC and CNN are wrong according to you. You are much more knowledgeable ...... tooooo fcking funny.

Why won't you admit that groups like the muslim Taliban are extremist psychos???

True story, bro. This article describes the formation of ISIS as having happened in 2004. I remember helping my Egyptian friend dress up for Hallowe'en as a gay terrorist, fashioning the fake dynamite for his suicide vest, in 1993.

When people from a group take ques from one person, that's called leadership. You'll never see anyone taking ques from Biden or Harris.

True story, bro. This article describes the formation of ISIS as having happened in 2004. I remember helping my Egyptian friend dress up for Hallowe'en as a gay terrorist, fashioning the fake dynamite for his suicide vest, in 1993.

I agree that suicide vests were in use by muslim extremists long before ISIS and continue to be used by many different muslim groups today but the muslim lady I'm speaking with is pushing her "religion of peace" propaganda.

We all have the creepy, old, imbalanced uncle who like to grandstand and call names. In this case, he happens to be the greatest threat to this country since the Civil War. Commenting on a boxing match on the twenty year anniversary of 9/11....sick.

Now, his cues are leading to a surge and often to death of many in their red states....cause....it makes the former guy happy.
why is commenting on a box match on 9/11 sick?

The surge on the Xiden variant is related to Xiden reversing Trump's policies to keep help keep us secure during the pandemic by having border security.

The Xiden variant wasn't in the US, until after that happened and it exploded because of it.

When did tRump "kick the crap outta Muslim terrorists"? Was it when he gave Syria to the Turks and the Russians? Or maybe when he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban? When?
hahahah Trump gave Syria to the Tucks and Russia?? hahahha Xiden and Obama invited the Russian to Syira...

Trump never pulled all the Troops out of Syria, never intended to.

So ISIS is the only Muslims killing themselves and innocents with those vests?

Be careful .. Extremists are all the same.. They are conspiracy happy, stupid, easily lead and often religious zealots..
And love to send their money to Serial Liars! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Trump suffers from malignant narcissism.. What do you think?
It is a mental illness. I think it is worsening. I would say by 2023....he will be drooling his speeches and have aides wipe his cheeks.....all three of them.

Unlike Trump's Art of the Deal she didn't have to buy the first 5,000 copies to get on the NYT bestseller list.

Are you really so blind to the kind of man Trump is?

I would add that Mary Trump didn't have a ghost writer write her book.

trump's art of the deal was written by Tony Schwartz.

Mary Trump wrote all of her book about her uncle.

ISIS, and no, the Afghan clusterfuck is all Biden's.

Really?

Isis isn't gone. They killed 13 Americans with a suicide bomb a couple weeks ago in Afghanistan.

If trump kicked their butt why to they still exist to commit acts of terrorism?

Actually it was trump who negotiated and signed the withdrawal agreement that trump boasted Biden had no choice but to follow.

So if anyone is responsible for the way the Afghanistan war ended, it's trump. He was the one who negotiated and signed the agreement with the taliban. He is also the one who released 5 thousand taliban fighters including one who is now the leader of the taliban in Afghanistan.

Really?

Isis isn't gone. They killed 13 Americans with a suicide bomb a couple weeks ago in Afghanistan.

If trump kicked their butt why to they still exist to commit acts of terrorism?

Actually it was trump who negotiated and signed the withdrawal agreement that trump boasted Biden had no choice but to follow.

So if anyone is responsible for the way the Afghanistan war ended, it's trump. He was the one who negotiated and signed the agreement with the taliban. He is also the one who released 5 thousand taliban fighters including one who is now the leader of the taliban in Afghanistan.
Yeah, really. He's not Clusterfuck Joe for nuthin. Trump trounced ISIS in Syria and Iraq in short order. The Afghan clusterfuck is all Joe's.

Really

Nope. I've posted tRump's unconditional surrender here several times.
Sorry dummy, but it was Xiden who ran away in the dead of night, not even telling our allies he was cutting and running. Pathetic attempt to blame Trump for your guy’s screwup. Resulting in over a dozen dead Americans and a lot more stranded in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back