Mary Trump: desantis & abbott get their cues from her uncle

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

We all have the creepy, old, imbalanced uncle who like to grandstand and call names. In this case, he happens to be the greatest threat to this country since the Civil War. Commenting on a boxing match on the twenty year anniversary of 9/11....sick.

Now, his cues are leading to a surge and often to death of many in their red states....cause....it makes the former guy happy.

We all have the creepy, old, imbalanced uncle who like to grandstand and call names. In this case, he happens to be the greatest threat to this country since the Civil War. Commenting on a boxing match on the twenty year anniversary of 9/11....sick.

Now, his cues are leading to a surge and often to death of many in their red states....cause....it makes the former guy happy.
There's a loser in every family, as you no doubt know.

I'm sure Mary was privy to all the goings on when she wasn't even part of any process. :rolleyes-41: She was and has been
an outlier in that family. My only question is how much she was paid?

Unlike Trump's Art of the Deal she didn't have to buy the first 5,000 copies to get on the NYT bestseller list.

Are you really so blind to the kind of man Trump is?

Unlike Trump's Art of the Deal she didn't have to buy the first 5,000 copies to get on the NYT bestseller list.

Are you really so blind to the kind of man Trump is?
5,000 copies doesn't get you in the top ten best seller list, not in a country of 330 million.
It is common practice for the author to buy copies for promotional purposes.

5,000 copies doesn't get you in the top ten best seller list, not in a country of 330 million.

Used to.. Everything about Trump has been a fraud for 40 years.. You surprise me. He's a repulsive human being. always has been. I can't imagine what values you hold dear if you defend this sorry excuse for a man.

Used to.. Everything about Trump has been a fraud for 40 years.. You surprise me. He's a repulsive human being. always has been. I can't imagine what values you hold dear if you defend this sorry excuse for a man.
I never said that I would vote for him in a popularity contest, and probably wouldn't buy him a beer in a bar.
But as president, he was the best president in my lifetime, hands down.
Mary wouldn't even know who makes his ties and yet here she is spewing something she knows nothing about....guaranteed.

I hear Hillary is still sitting on thousands of copies of her book!

51418641.jpg

Given the fact that it is September 11th, kicking the crap out of muslim terrorists is certainly reason enough to support Trump.

Given the fact that it is September 11th, kicking the crap out of muslim terrorists is certainly reason enough to support Trump.

Who do you want to kick now? The hijackers are all dead. They wanted you to hate the Saudis as much as they did,

Indeed he has but then you love you some Joe....so there is that.

Forum List

Back