Mary Trump calls Donald Trump Jr. her 'stupidest' relative

Mary is by FAR the smartest Trump :cool-45:

Appearing on this week’s episode of the “UnPresidented” podcast, Trump, a psychologist who has written a highly-critical book about former President Donald Trump, referred to her cousin Donald Trump Jr. as “weak” and “the stupidest one” in her family.​
“Donnie is a deeply unintelligent person. I’ve been asked this, who’s the stupidest one, and it’s him,” Mary Trump said.​
“He has no core. He has no ideology,” Trump added, before saying her cousin has an ability to “out-racism anybody, he’ll out-misogyny anybody, he’ll shoot as many innocent animals as possible to get whatever passes for affection in my family.”​
Earlier this year she said neither Donald Trump, Jr. nor Ivanka Trump have the charisma to win a presidential race. She has also called her cousins entitled and described Donald Trump, Jr.'s brother Eric as a "moron."

While Mary Trump is obviously the most intelligent and possesses much empathy, a virtue which is totally absent in the cheeto-in-chief and the worthless turds he spawned, it is a judgement call by Mary Trump to say that Donnie Jr. is the stupidest one.

After all, all of the bulbs on that particular trump string shine quite dimly. Equal to, or just slightly exceeding the brightness of the 74 million dimly lit trump Nazis that voted for the cheeto-in-chief in 2020.

Well you guys keep on voting for Uber wealthy people to lead and you get what we have. Nice work. Not.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do,” he writes on page 58. “That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.”
~ djt

Mary Trump seems awfully angry these days. I wonder what she thinks about the current president's son? Is she aware that Biden is president?

I would have thought Eric was dumber than Don Jr.

But I don't care enough to argue my point.

Forum List

Back