Mary Trump calls Donald Trump Jr. her 'stupidest' relative

Well you guys keep on voting for Uber wealthy people to lead and you get what we have. Nice work. Not.

Why would anyone care what she says
Your TDS has turned you all into a bunch of soap opera ninnies.

Mary is by FAR the smartest Trump :cool-45:

Appearing on this week’s episode of the “UnPresidented” podcast, Trump, a psychologist who has written a highly-critical book about former President Donald Trump, referred to her cousin Donald Trump Jr. as “weak” and “the stupidest one” in her family.​
“Donnie is a deeply unintelligent person. I’ve been asked this, who’s the stupidest one, and it’s him,” Mary Trump said.​
“He has no core. He has no ideology,” Trump added, before saying her cousin has an ability to “out-racism anybody, he’ll out-misogyny anybody, he’ll shoot as many innocent animals as possible to get whatever passes for affection in my family.”​
Earlier this year she said neither Donald Trump, Jr. nor Ivanka Trump have the charisma to win a presidential race. She has also called her cousins entitled and described Donald Trump, Jr.'s brother Eric as a "moron."

you're the stupidest poster

Laughing about having made his point - with an obviously photo-shopped image. What WILL you sad sacks do when he's re-elected? Seriously? Will you rant, scream, some of you will no doubt bite pillows but that wouldn't be anything new... how will you handle 4 years with him back in that office? The perpetual investigation won't fly a second time.

Please. You're here every day sucking the dick of a guy who's selling our country to China for his own personal profit.

You are incredibly stupid.. The Keystone XL was a profitable tax scam for China and China is still laughing about Trump killing our soybean farmers and the TPP.

I worry if you have enough sense to get out of the rain. Don't you know China owns most of Canadian tarsands?

You are incredibly stupid.. The Keystone XL was a profitable tax scam for China and China is still laughing about Trump killing our soybean farmers and the TPP.

I worry if you have enough sense to get out of the rain. Don't you know China owns most of Canadian tarsands?
1632422097810.png

Laughing about having made his point - with an obviously photo-shopped image. What WILL you sad sacks do when he's re-elected? Seriously? Will you rant, scream, some of you will no doubt bite pillows but that wouldn't be anything new... how will you handle 4 years with him back in that office? The perpetual investigation won't fly a second time.
Good luck with that - Dude or Dudette ;)
America ain't goin' there again pal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back