Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

She should get 40 years for armed robbery but in today’s America who knows
What a morally bankrupt nation

Chipotle is not worth going to prison for.

Lady? She's a psycho.

Too bad. If I had been the manager, I would have gladly kept the store open and prepared her an especially good meal! Maybe thrown in a free shake as well to pay her for all of her inconvenience.

Then laced the shake or food with something that immediately made the woman violently ill and throwing up in the parking lot while I called the police to have her arrested. :SMILEW~130:

To me, the law should've been alerted as soon as the gun was shown. Doing that most definitely may have saved the place from being ripped off because according to the write up, her meal was not paid for.

God bless you and the employees always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only question to ask now is how much longer until we hear of this kind of thing happening again? In my opinion, giving that woman what she wanted only made things worse because now this kind of occurrence may only end up happening more and more.

Another poor trump Nazi being victimized by a system that has always been stacked against them.

The Founding Fathers made it her Second Amendment right to demand service at gunpoint.

Another poor trump Nazi being victimized by a system that has always been stacked against them.

The Founding Fathers made it her Second Amendment right to demand service at gunpoint.

You need to pay attention to all of the events that happens at food emporiums. If our nation eve has a real food shortage, we are going to see death a common event and lots of it.

Chipotle should give her a nice complimentary dinner for being such a determined and loyal customer.

Forum List

Back