Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

St. Paul said in Romans that the idolaters are punished by God with men lusting for men and women lusting for women. So yes, that has already happened to the Democrats.

I voted NO

PeLousy can not and will not eliminate

GOD from the house vote

she is another piece of Satanist ....like her sister Hillary Clinton

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

St. Paul said in Romans that the idolaters are punished by God with men lusting for men and women lusting for women. So yes, that has already happened to the Democrats.
Please vote, Blackrook, if you haven't already. I do not look to see who voted how when I post polls. That's between the person casting the vote and God. :)

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.
She has a majority, The DNC announced a few campaigns back they were going atheist, and since a lot of Democrats back then were chagrined at the idea, she must have already run a bunch of them off after the Demmies denied they were against Christians. I'm just wondering how much the people of America are going to lay back for all this hatred of our more evangelical Christian brethren and sistrens.

yes....Pelousy is a piece of shit ^^^

nothing more than that.

Keep your fairy tales out of my government.

Atheism isn't protected by the First Amendment, Dude or dudette. The Bill of Rights was written to protect Christian Pilgrims from the persecution their beliefs received before getting kicked out of screwed up Europe and its artsy fartsy Monarchs who hated the poor and negated them to be labeled peons, riff-raff, pisanos, etc.

But not to worry. Nobody will bother you if you leave our laws and protections alone.

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

Sneaking religion into government isn't "American values". It's actually anti-American values.

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.
She has a majority, The DNC announced a few campaigns back they were going atheist

Oh did they. Link?

What does a political party have to do with religion anyway? How could one "go atheist" or "go theist" or "go Buddhist" or whatever? How is it related?

Isn't there a way citizens can issue a petition to remove a really, really bad person from the House? Nancy Pelosi likely knows everything Hillary -"I lost everything off my Computer"-Clinton knows, including the information on rivals that were found in her area of the White House while she was living there.

Maybe that would wipe that smirk off her face if we petitioned to remove her evil influence from leadership. Because right now, she's leading our nation straight down..

Democrats keep handing the God issue to the Republicans, which is pretty dumb.

Isn't there a way citizens can issue a petition to remove a really, really bad person from the House? Nancy Pelosi likely knows everything Hillary -"I lost everything off my Computer"-Clinton knows, including the information on rivals that were found in her area of the White House while she was living there.

Maybe that would wipe that smirk off her face if we petitioned to remove her evil influence from leadership. Because right now, she's leading our nation straight down..

Oh please. :rolleyes:

Read your own OP. Here, I'll read it to you. Says here, " And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please."

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.
She has a majority, The DNC announced a few campaigns back they were going atheist

Oh did they. Link?

What does a political party have to do with religion anyway? How could one "go atheist" or "go theist" or "go Buddhist" or whatever? How is it related?
Gee, Pogo. I'm not certain, but I think it was in Chicago, if that is where the Democrats met before the second term of George W. Bush, but it could have been later. I'll do some digging, deal? This will take some time.

Forum List

Back