Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
Not only no, but hell no.

Why?
Because it would be a slippery slope after that......conservatives aren't going to own the White House forever.
Next time it could be for taking your guns....or elections.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
Not only no, but hell no.

Why?
Because it would be a slippery slope after that......conservatives aren't going to own the White House forever.
Next time it could be for taking your guns....or elections.

Our guns are protected by the 2nd...no high court will ever decide that gun ownership is an insurrection.
The Republican Party won’t win elections if a few more wetbacks invade.
You better make a decision quickly...maybe it’s time to pander to Mexico and open our border to them...that’s the only way the GOP has a chance going forward. Mexicrats have played GOP’ers like a fiddle for far too long....Some serious shit has to go down.

What exactly do propose Trump do?

What exactly do propose Trump do?
And what liberties have you lost?

What liberties have you lost? Be specific.

For now, let’s go with one so you can stay focused.
My right to sovereignty.....Your turn

I said be specific. How has your right to sovereignty been taken away? Specifically.

Come on bud...playing stupid is no way to rebut.
When elected officials refuse to enforce the laws laid on the books by REAL Americans they are essentially compromising the rights of the citizenry.
Think once...If politicians forced law enforcement to stop arresting drunk drivers they are depriving me of a right to drive on safe roadways.
Who are the fake Americans?

Fuck no. For Christ’s sake WTF!???

Fuck no. For Christ’s sake WTF!???

Why not?

I said be specific. How has your right to sovereignty been taken away? Specifically.

When elected officials refuse to enforce the laws laid on the books by REAL Americans they are essentially compromising the rights of the citizenry.
Think once...If politicians forced law enforcement to stop arresting drunk drivers they are depriving me of a right to drive on safe roadways.

1/3 of this nations population is here illegally or here with illegal roots...unwanted and uninvited by We The People.

Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

Martial law, under the United States Constitution, is applicable only

in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger;

that is, in cases of serious crime of military jurisdiction subject to court martial rather than grand jury indictment.

I’m pretty sure a POTUS can invoke martial law during a time of insurrection. I’m pretty sure we are experiencing an insurrection now.

Martial Law and Domestic Disorder.
President Washington himself took command of state militia called into federal service to quell the Whiskey Rebellion, but there were not too many occasions subsequently in which federal troops or state militia called into federal service were required.United States Adjutant-General, Federal Aid in Domestic Disturbances 1787–1903, S. Doc. No. 209, 57th Congress, 2d sess. (1903); Pollitt, Presidential Use of Troops to Enforce Federal Laws: A Brief History, 36 N.C. L. REV. 117 (1958). United States Marshals were also used on approximately 30 occasions. United States Commission on Civil Rights, Law Enforcement: A Report on Equal Protection in the South (Washington: 1965), 155–159. " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">260 Since World War II, however, the President, by virtue of his own powers and the authority vested in him by Congress,10 U.S.C. §§ The other instances were in domestic disturbances at the request of state governors. " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">262 In 1957, Governor Faubus employed the Arkansas National Guard to resist court-ordered desegregation in Little Rock, and President Eisenhower dispatched federal soldiers and brought the Guard under federal authority.Proc. No. 3204, 22 Fed. Reg. 7628 (1957); Proc. No. 3497, 27 Fed. Reg. 9681 (1962); Proc. 3542, 28 Fed. Reg. 5707 (1963); Proc. No. 3645, 30 Fed. Reg. 3739 (1965); E.O. 11207, 30 Fed. Reg. 2743 (1965). See Williams v. Wallace, 240 F. Supp. 100 (M.D. Ala. 1965). " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">266
What insurrection is occurring?

1/3 of this nations population is here illegally or here with illegal roots...unwanted and uninvited by We The People.
What are illegal roots?

Sovereignty applies to states, not individuals.

Haha..I love all the tough guy NO’s with no reason behind it.
Fucking hilarious....Republican pussies act like they have a plan to take to the streets with their guns one day...That one day never comes...they sit and watch the Left bully their redneck asses. Same ole shit.

I thought that driving wasn't a right?

Sometimes is necessary to take measures like Martial Law.

I have no problems with it.
When is it necessary and what do you propose?

I propose nothing....you see...I'm no expert

But when it becomes necessary it becomes necessary.....Martial Law.

No problems with it.
The problem...history is full of martial law declared as a means of gaining or holding power.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back