Martha's Vineyard: Massachusetts governor solicits donations in migrant housing update

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Massachusetts is a wealthy blue state, they should be paying for their care.
When YOU put up signs like this, you shouldn't expect others to pay your bills!!!

1663535038932.png

Democratic Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker provided an update on migrants who were flown to Martha's Vineyard this week, saying they were now being housed in Cape Cod.

Baker also shared a way for Americans to donate to the state in order to help the migrants, though he said the state agencies were already capable of meeting their needs. The migrants were transferred from Martha's Vineyard to Joint Base Cape Cod on Friday, where they now have accommodations appropriate for families, Baker's administration wrote in a statement.

The state activated 125 National Guardsmen for the move.

The article notes that Massachusetts will meet their needs but if caring citizens elsewhere wanted to help also, they could.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35

The article notes that Massachusetts will meet their needs but if caring citizens elsewhere wanted to help also, they could.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35
Dems are the worse at donating.....They have control of the US Treasury so why should they?

But hey, you can do your part to keep the buses from TX to a blue state rolling. ;)

Border Transportation Funding | Office of the Texas Governor

Forum List

Back