boston school district orders blm and lgbgt flags out of class rooms.

51VL4lITuQL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

It is only a matter of when before any other flag that went untouched is set on fire or thrown away completely. At least one person will say, "If my flag can't be here, no one else's flag can be here either!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe Boston isn't as full of retards as bill burr and family guy make them out to be.
Good for you Boston. Fuck blm and fags. If they want to be equals it's time we start treating them like equals.
I lived and worked in Boston for about 5 years and Bill Burr is on the mark when it comes to the tough Irish area called "Southie" where he grew up.
The movie "The Town" was filmed in the Irish enclave of Charlestown. It's a great based on true story movie that I give a thumb up for realism and authenticity. Two other good filmed in Boston themed movies are "The Departed" and "Good Will Hunting"
Boston is like a mini Balkans and has distinct ethnic/racial enclaves.
Irish, Black, Italian, Jewish, Russian, and all of the different Asian, African, and Hispanic areas.
Trade Unions run everything in Boston and each trade is controlled by one of the ethnic/racial groups. If you're not the right ethnicity for that particular trades union job, plumber, carpenter, electrician, etc., don't expect to get hired.
The one thing all Bostonians are passionately united about is sports, football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and they will fight in a minute if someone talks bad about one of their teams.
Boston is a Democrat ran city from top to bottom and its politics are like homo San Francisco on far leftist commie steroids.
Which is why I was astonished to read the lefty flags and symbols were banned from the classrooms. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back