Market will tank if Biden wins.

Why do Trombies ignore the GDP and the deficit when discussing Trump’s economy?

If you ask them, they will swear that the economy was booming before the pandemic. But Trump has yet to have a single quarter of growth above 3.5%.

Cherry picking data can make people with outrageously high IQ’s appear to have very little intellect.

You seem upset. Need a safe space? If Biden gets elected you better arm yourself because the police won’t save you in Oakland and the economy will crash but private security will have a field day.

I love how you have to paint all these scenarios of how bad things will be under Biden because you can't paint a picture of how good things are with Trump.

I'm 58 years old. I've never seen things this bad for working class folks.

NBC is anti Trump and even they agree. Biden has been in Gov't for the past 40+ years, has zero business acumen and will not be seen as a business friendly president. Usually the economy decides the next President but this is an odd time with the virus. Should be interesting but those with 401Ks, you're voting against your self interests if you vote for Biden.

The market has already tanked and it's all the smelly skidmark. That's why I told you morons to get the fuck out when it was at 29. Do you have IRA's, 401K's, public or private retirement? If you are under 50, because of the smelly skidmark, you'll probably not be able to retire. You voted for a guy that uses bankruptcy protection as an earnings tool.
Nobody listens to you and your stupid ass predictions.

Biden raising taxes on businesses and citizens will not bode well for the market.
Then add in the fact that he is going to nullify all the regulatory EO's will be a death nail for the economy.
Cutting taxes didn’t help the economy. Raising is unlikely to have a negative effect.
Pretty sure it did. Again why would NBC post this since they hate Trump?
Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal fund rate last year.
They being the Fed?

NBC is anti Trump and even they agree. Biden has been in Gov't for the past 40+ years, has zero business acumen and will not be seen as a business friendly president. Usually the economy decides the next President but this is an odd time with the virus. Should be interesting but those with 401Ks, you're voting against your self interests if you vote for Biden.

That's good. That means the. Corporations wont have cartels blanche....fuck them let's tax their asses more and pick up wages to give a decent life to Americans. Many are living in poverty with 2 jobs.
I said this and I have a sizable investments in the stock market.
Congratulations to you. So you do realize if they increase payroll their earnings decline and so does their stock price more than likely. So much for your wonderful portfolio

You seem upset. Need a safe space? If Biden gets elected you better arm yourself because the police won’t save you in Oakland and the economy will crash but private security will have a field day.

I love how you have to paint all these scenarios of how bad things will be under Biden because you can't paint a picture of how good things are with Trump.

I'm 58 years old. I've never seen things this bad for working class folks.
That is because we are living through an unprecedented virus. Duh. And you lie, these folks are sitting home and getting an extra $600 per week. But that ends July 31st and they will be back at work. You are nearly 20 years older than me and so bitter. It’s really sad.

The market has already tanked and it's all the smelly skidmark. That's why I told you morons to get the fuck out when it was at 29. Do you have IRA's, 401K's, public or private retirement? If you are under 50, because of the smelly skidmark, you'll probably not be able to retire. You voted for a guy that uses bankruptcy protection as an earnings tool.

Biden raising taxes on businesses and citizens will not bode well for the market.
Then add in the fact that he is going to nullify all the regulatory EO's will be a death nail for the economy.
Cutting taxes didn’t help the economy. Raising is unlikely to have a negative effect.
Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal fund rate last year.
They being the Fed?
You demonstrate yet again you can't possibly be in banking. You're too fucking stupid.

Opinions may vary. Do you agree or disagree? Being a Leftist it’s hard but try to answer the question and not dodge it.

Opinions based on ignoracne and unwillingness to admit a mistake aren't valid.

This is what this is at this point. Trump is by any effective measure a failed president. This is about your side not willing to admit you all made a mistake by forcing him down the throats of an unwilling populace, and failing to remove him when he committed crimes.

That is because we are living through an unprecedented virus. Duh. And you lie, these folks are sitting home and getting an extra $600 per week. But that ends July 31st and they will be back at work. You are nearly 20 years older than me and so bitter. It’s really sad.

There won't be any jobs for them to go back to, that's the problem, buddy. Those jobs are gone. They aren't coming back. In fact, we are probably going to see the second wave of unemployment, where all those essential workers get let go when it's found out there's not enough business to keep them.

Trump has failed.

Markets will tank anyway. They are artificially inflated. A bubble as it's called.

They being the Fed?
You demonstrate yet again you can't possibly be in banking. You're too fucking stupid.
See. Back to cussing. The Fed cut the rates, yes, but the tax cuts also helped businesses and lowered unemployment. Both can be true. You are such an immature loser old man.

Opinions may vary. Do you agree or disagree? Being a Leftist it’s hard but try to answer the question and not dodge it.

Opinions based on ignoracne and unwillingness to admit a mistake aren't valid.

This is what this is at this point. Trump is by any effective measure a failed president. This is about your side not willing to admit you all made a mistake by forcing him down the throats of an unwilling populace, and failing to remove him when he committed crimes.

There won't be any jobs for them to go back to, that's the problem, buddy. Those jobs are gone. They aren't coming back. In fact, we are probably going to see the second wave of unemployment, where all those essential workers get let go when it's found out there's not enough business to keep them.

Trump has failed.
Yet my clients are counting the days, buddy, because they need them back. Since I work directly with mid market companies and you’re a resume writer you should yield to me on this. And no, Trump being a “failed president” is 100% subjective. You likely don’t know what that word means and you showed your ignorance as you could not simply answer my question with a “yes” or a “no”. Report that.

Markets will tank anyway. They are artificially inflated. A bubble as it's called.
Not according to CNBC. They are the experts, right?

I think the risk is overstated.

They being the Fed?
See. Back to cussing. The Fed cut the rates, yes, but the tax cuts also helped businesses and lowered unemployment. Both can be true. You are such an immature loser old man.
Dumbfuck, the Fed cuts the rate when they need to stimulate the economy. they raise the rate when the economy is strong. When they cut it (twice) last year, they signaled the economy was weakening. If you were a banker, you'd know that.

As far as my language, TFB for you your snowflake feewings are too delicate.

I think the risk is overstated.
Why?

They being the Fed?
Dumbfuck, the Fed cuts the rate when they need to stimulate the economy. they raise the rate when the economy is strong. When they cut it (twice) last year, they signaled the economy was weakening. If you were a banker, you'd know that.

Fed does what it does because some empty suits want to shift the economy a certain way. Under BHO they kept rates low for too long and under DJT they raised them too quickly. The Fed is not some magical force, they are people like anyone else and may make mistakes like anyone else.

Bankers like myself often laugh at the Fed and now I laugh at you. You swear because you're an immature loser with no career path.

They being the Fed?

The feds had quite a run jacking up the rates .25 every chance when Trump took office.
They got ahead of the market IMO.

Not according to CNBC. They are the experts, right?
So?

Hide and watch.

Forum List

Back