Market will tank if Biden wins.

NBC is anti Trump and even they agree. Biden has been in Gov't for the past 40+ years, has zero business acumen and will not be seen as a business friendly president. Usually the economy decides the next President but this is an odd time with the virus. Should be interesting but those with 401Ks, you're voting against your self interests if you vote for Biden.

Markets will tank anyway. They are artificially inflated. A bubble as it's called.
Not according to CNBC. They are the experts, right?
So?

Hide and watch.
So on one hand you yell and scream to listen to experts and on the other you say "hide and watch". Hypocrite.

NBC is anti Trump and even they agree. Biden has been in Gov't for the past 40+ years, has zero business acumen and will not be seen as a business friendly president. Usually the economy decides the next President but this is an odd time with the virus. Should be interesting but those with 401Ks, you're voting against your self interests if you vote for Biden.

The market has already tanked and it's all the smelly skidmark. That's why I told you morons to get the fuck out when it was at 29. Do you have IRA's, 401K's, public or private retirement? If you are under 50, because of the smelly skidmark, you'll probably not be able to retire. You voted for a guy that uses bankruptcy protection as an earnings tool.
Nobody listens to you and your stupid ass predictions.

Biden raising taxes on businesses and citizens will not bode well for the market.
Then add in the fact that he is going to nullify all the regulatory EO's will be a death nail for the economy.
Cutting taxes didn’t help the economy. Raising is unlikely to have a negative effect.
Pretty sure it did. Again why would NBC post this since they hate Trump?
Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal funds rate last year.
They being the Fed?
You demonstrate yet again you can't possibly be in banking. You're too fucking stupid.
See. Back to cussing. The Fed cut the rates, yes, but the tax cuts also helped businesses and lowered unemployment. Both can be true. You are such an immature loser old man.
Dumbfuck, the Fed cuts the rate when they need to stimulate the economy. they raise the rate when the economy is strong. When they cut it (twice) last year, they signaled the economy was weakening. If you were a banker, you'd know that.

As far as my language, TFB for you your snowflake feewings are too delicate.
Fed does what it does because some empty suits want to shift the economy a certain way. Under BHO they kept rates low for too long and under DJT they raised them too quickly. The Fed is not some magical force, they are people like anyone else and may make mistakes like anyone else.

Bankers like myself often laugh at the Fed and now I laugh at you. You swear because you're an immature loser with no career path.
LOL

Slobbers the moron who didn't even know the Federal Reserve sets the federal funds rate. :eusa_doh:

The market has already tanked and it's all the smelly skidmark. That's why I told you morons to get the fuck out when it was at 29. Do you have IRA's, 401K's, public or private retirement? If you are under 50, because of the smelly skidmark, you'll probably not be able to retire. You voted for a guy that uses bankruptcy protection as an earnings tool.

Biden raising taxes on businesses and citizens will not bode well for the market.
Then add in the fact that he is going to nullify all the regulatory EO's will be a death nail for the economy.
Cutting taxes didn’t help the economy. Raising is unlikely to have a negative effect.
Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal fund rate last year.
They being the Fed?
You demonstrate yet again you can't possibly be in banking. You're too fucking stupid.
See. Back to cussing. The Fed cut the rates, yes, but the tax cuts also helped businesses and lowered unemployment. Both can be true. You are such an immature loser old man.
Dumbfuck, the Fed cuts the rate when they need to stimulate the economy. they raise the rate when the economy is strong. When they cut it (twice) last year, they signaled the economy was weakening. If you were a banker, you'd know that.

The feds had quite a run jacking up the rates .25 every chance when Trump took office.
They got ahead of the market IMO.
They did so because the economy was improving and finally strong enough to support an increase. That's what they do.

Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal funds rate last year.
They being the Fed?

Fed does what it does because some empty suits want to shift the economy a certain way. Under BHO they kept rates low for too long and under DJT they raised them too quickly. The Fed is not some magical force, they are people like anyone else and may make mistakes like anyone else.

Bankers like myself often laugh at the Fed and now I laugh at you. You swear because you're an immature loser with no career path.
LOL

Slobbers the moron who didn't even know the Federal Reserve sets the federal funds rate. :eusa_doh:
When did I say I didn't know that?

I sent that to you with a "?" because the Fed is an independent body and you were blaming Trump for the movement of the rates. I can tell that I have to be very literal with my posts when speaking with you because you are a very stupid person. My apologies. Did you even finish HS?

Had the tax cuts helped the economy, they wouldn't have had to lower the federal fund rate last year.
They being the Fed?

The feds had quite a run jacking up the rates .25 every chance when Trump took office.
They did so because the economy was improving and finally strong enough to support an increase. That's what they do.
Nope. They many a time guess and incorrectly. The Fed is many times too reactive or too proactive. Or neither. But you would not understand since you're a dunce. They are just human beings, prone to make mistakes. And the President does not control what the Fed does. You should watch the movie on HBO, "Too big to Fail". You would learn a lot. Maybe watch it a few times since you're a moron and likely won't understand it the first time around.

Good Luck

They being the Fed?

LOL

I sent that to you with a "?" because the Fed is an independent body and you were blaming Trump for the movement of the rates. I can tell that I have to be very literal with my posts when speaking with you because you are a very stupid person. My apologies. Did you even finish HS?
When you asked me if the Fed lowers the rate.

They being the Fed?

Nope. They many a time guess and incorrectly. The Fed is many times too reactive or too proactive. Or neither. But you would not understand since you're a dunce. They are just human beings, prone to make mistakes. And the President does not control what the Fed does. You should watch the movie on HBO, "Too big to Fail". You would learn a lot. Maybe watch it a few times since you're a moron and likely won't understand it the first time around.

Good Luck
LOLOL

There is no way you're a banker. You're clearly too stupid. It has nothing to do with making mistakes. Being human, they're prone to making mistakes. Still, they generally lower the rate to stimulate the economy and raise it when the economy is growing and strong enough to absorb the increase.

They being the Fed?

LOL

Except I didn't. You didn't understand the nuance. As you were blaming the President.

It would be like asking you...the coach drafts the players? When talking about most NFL teams. Sans my Patriots. Obviously its the GM so most of the time you cannot blame the coach for the shitty draft picks. Same here with Trump and the Fed Funds rate. Sucks I have to spell shit out for you.

They being the Fed?

Good Luck
LOLOL

There is no way you're a banker. You're clearly too stupid. It has nothing to do with making mistakes. Being human, they're prone to making mistakes. Still, they generally lower the rate to stimulate the economy and raise it when the economy is growing and strong enough to absorb the increase.
Examples? Last few times they have totally f*cked up. I am a banker and have been one for 15 years.

I'll leave it to fate. If I am not a banker may I and my family die and quickly. If I am may your car have some annoying issue that costs you $$ to fix.

They being the Fed?

LOL

Except I didn't. You didn't understand the nuance. As you were blaming the President.

It would be like asking you...the coach drafts the players? When talking about most NFL teams. Sans my Patriots. Obviously its the GM so most of the time you cannot blame the coach for the shitty draft picks. Same here with Trump and the Fed Funds rate. Sucks I have to spell shit out for you.
Uh, no, I never once said Impeached Trump sets the federal fund rate.

They being the Fed?

Good Luck
LOLOL

Examples? Last few times they have totally f*cked up. I am a banker and have been one for 15 years.

I'll leave it to fate. If I am not a banker may I and my family die and quickly. If I am may your car have some annoying issue that costs you $$ to fix.
You shouldn't doom your family like that. :eusa_naughty:

They being the Fed?

LOL

You criticized the economy and blamed the lower rates on him.

They being the Fed?

Good Luck
LOLOL

I would have doomed yours but I am a banker so it would have been uncool. What is it you do again? Remind me please?

They being the Fed?

LOL

So?

They being the Fed?

Good Luck
LOLOL

I would have doomed yours but I am a banker so it would have been uncool. What is it you do again? Remind me please?
Software engineer.

They being the Fed?

LOL

So?
So he has nothing to do with the Fed.

They being the Fed?

Good Luck
LOLOL

Software engineer.
Explains a lot. What do you design?

They being the Fed?

They screwed up, faun, and kept raising the rate. sheesh, it isn't that hard

They being the Fed?

They screwed up, faun, and kept raising the rate. sheesh, it isn't that hard
Thank you. I am not sure how much more clearly I could have explained it.

Except my "stupid ass predictions" have come to fruition.
Yeah, Yeah, and the suckers who listened to you would have had capital gain taxes to deal with. Buy and hold,
the markets come back, take the dividends in the mean time.
idiot
Biden and the wizard behind the curtain pulling his strings would not be good for America at this time
No, you park the funds in holding. As long as you don't take possession you don't pay taxes. But you can borrow against it!

Forum List

Back