Mark Steyn on free speech and the medias support of muslim killers...

Projecting your own views on us doesn't work, skippy. The soft racism of progressive paternalism.

You are the one who compared Islamic people who turned on us after we armed them to dogs. That would make you the racist.

I'm the guy who understands that if you arm people, they are smart enough to aim the guns where they think their best interest lies.

I want one of you liberal idiots to tell me how submitting to a maniacal goon that threatens to kill you for not believing as he does protects your freedom to believe as you choose.

Also, please tell me how being offended justifies violence and murder.

Except that we never had a problem with the Islamic World until we started sticking our dicks into their business. So that really doesn't fly.

Projecting your own views on us doesn't work, skippy. The soft racism of progressive paternalism.

You are the one who compared Islamic people who turned on us after we armed them to dogs. That would make you the racist.

I'm the guy who understands that if you arm people, they are smart enough to aim the guns where they think their best interest lies.

It wasn't comparing, it was an analogy. Nice lame attempt at masking your own soft racism.

I want one of you liberal idiots to tell me how submitting to a maniacal goon that threatens to kill you for not believing as he does protects your freedom to believe as you choose.

Except that we never had a problem with the Islamic World until we started sticking our dicks into their business. So that really doesn't fly.

We have had a problem with the muslims since the beginning of this country when muslims were attacking our shipping...dipstick........

You seem to have missed a lot of history lessons. The Muslims have been attacking and killing Christians for centuries. The Crusades were initiated in defense of Christianity against maniacal zealots who would kill those they did not convert...just as it is today. Radical Muslims have hated "the infidels" for HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

It wasn't comparing, it was an analogy. Nice lame attempt at masking your own soft racism.
Liberals do not understand analogies.

You seem to have missed a lot of history lessons. The Muslims have been attacking and killing Christians for centuries. The Crusades were initiated in defense of Christianity against maniacal zealots who would kill those they did not convert...just as it is today. Radical Muslims have hated "the infidels" for HUNDREDS OF YEARS

You see, when you say something as retarded as using "Crusades" and "Defensive" in the same sentence, you really give up any right to be taken seriously in any discussion of history.

The Crusades were a war of aggression against the Islamic World.

Forum List

Back