Mark Steyn on free speech and the medias support of muslim killers...

But there was no actual accusation of pedophilia.
Nor was there in my statement where I simply substituted "GOP hate radio" for "climate science." But you demanded proof from me which you did not require from others, as is typical of the Right, they can make any accusation with nothing but gossip for support, but anyone they disagree must supply proof that they can reject out of hand if they want to.

And I proved you wrong, you just don't have the stones or the intellect to admit it.
You proved nothing, I simply stated an opinion just as Slimberg and Swine did. You first demanded proof and when I pointed out I have the same proof for that opinion as Swine you then tried to deflect it to the lawsuit.

Again, I'm waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me how drawing insulting pictures is going to get us any closer to winning the war on terror.

Again, I'm waiting for one of you Communist to tell me how revoking the 1st Amendment is going to get us any closer to winning the war on terror.

Who said anything about revoking the First Amendment?

The Islamic world is a perfect parallel to Germans in nazi germany.
Identifying with a coalition that mass murders in the name of that coalition. Very simple whether you get it or want to get it or not.

So you ate lead paint as a child, was that it?
There's a quintessential left wing response.

I don't think there's any other response to it, other than to assume you must be suffering from some kind of brain damage to make a claim like that.

Maybe it's that listening to Hate Radio 10 hours a day. that might do it.

The Islamic world is a perfect parallel to Germans in nazi germany.
Identifying with a coalition that mass murders in the name of that coalition. Very simple whether you get it or want to get it or not.

So you ate lead paint as a child, was that it?
There's a quintessential left wing response.

I don't think there's any other response to it, other than to assume you must be suffering from some kind of brain damage to make a claim like that.

Maybe it's that listening to Hate Radio 10 hours a day. that might do it.
No, it's called objectivity and analysis. You should try it sometime.

well considering your disdain for religion in general, you are their enemy.

yeah, well, here's the thing. As I said, there's a Mosque not a mile from my house. No one has come over from there to try to force me to convert or even ask me nicely to convert. I leave them alone, they leave me alone. What a concept.
You live within a mile of a mosque? Dumb!

well considering your disdain for religion in general, you are their enemy.

yeah, well, here's the thing. As I said, there's a Mosque not a mile from my house. No one has come over from there to try to force me to convert or even ask me nicely to convert. I leave them alone, they leave me alone. What a concept.

Feeding the crocodile so you get eaten last, great strategy.

Feeding the crocodile so you get eaten last, great strategy.

NO, my strategy is more like, "Don't go swimming in the Crocodile's swamp", "don't go around unnecessarily pissing off the Crocodile".. and my all time favorite, "don't raise a big, nasty Crocodile and then be surprised when he turns on you."

That last one is kind of important. You see, every leader over there who has been a pain in the ass to us in the last few decades - Bin Laden, Saddam, etc. - has been someone that CIA has told our president was a guy we could work with.

Let's not forget, before he was a "Terrorist", Ronnie Raygun called Bin Laden a Freedom Fighter. Until he pointed his gun in a different direction.

Forum List

Back