Mark Milley’s heroic battle to keep Trump tethered

Mods Plse delete. Jim beat my ass on this one thx!

The man deserves a Freedom Medal!

Milley has dishonored his country and the oath he took when he entered the military. He's sold his soul to political ideology....

"Unfortunately, like all other issues in the era of hyper-polarization, normally liberal democrats would be alarmed about military leadership going rogue with their own agenda. However, as long as that agenda was anti-Trump, the political-left with a totalitarian outlook are now okay with it.
In 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was openly asking the U.S. military to initiate a coup against President Trump. The corporate media didn’t bat an eyelash… The traditional checks-and-balances, things that normally keep us stable, started getting very sketchy within the military; this has only gotten worse in the past year.
Remember,… the impeachment effort was only a “soft-coup” until the uniformed military showed up. Yet these same Pentagon leaders have the nerve now to call a protest in DC, likely manipulated by the FBI, an insurrection “intended to overturn the constitution of the United States of America.” The one thing these leftist ideologues are good at is projection".
Excerpt from:

Last edited:
Trump said Milley would be bad at staging a coup. And he thinks that's an insult instead of a complement.

The Trump cult pajama boi traitors here are particularly butthurt about Milley, because he wouldn't go along with the Stalinist coup that would have implemented their Stalinist utopia. They were really looking forward to that Stalinst utopia.

Sucks to suck so badly, Trump losers.

Don't give a single fuck what he's done to deserve my respect, being a commie POS renders it all null and void.

The SOB looks good in drag, though :rolleyes:

1626487692098.png

Don't give a single fuck what he's done to deserve my respect, being a commie POS renders it all null and void.

The SOB looks good in drag, though :rolleyes:

View attachment 513658

Look at them jowls! He'd do better as a an ugly pug dog in drag.

View attachment 513661

Don't talk on the same breath of sweet Pugs

and that piece of shit traitor Milley.

Thank you.

I meant to say a "pig", not "pug. :auiqs.jpg:

milley pig.jpg

Attachments

• milley pig.jpg
    milley pig.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 15
Trump said Milley would be bad at staging a coup. And he thinks that's an insult instead of a complement.

The Trump cult pajama boi traitors here are particularly butthurt about Milley, because he wouldn't go along with the Stalinist coup that would have implemented their Stalinist utopia. They were really looking forward to that Stalinst utopia.

1626490486537.png

View attachment 513668

Whether they left or not, to me it's like they're not even here.

Not all Trump cultists so openly despise the military, but most of them here do.

They transformed into military-haters when they found out the military won't back their violent fascist coup, despite what their propaganda masters told them. In their eyes, that instantly made the military the EnemyOfTheParty. They only support those military people who back their treason-lust, and there are few such people in the military.

The military thinks you're traitors, Trump cultists. Keep that in mind before you try another violent fascist coup. The military would squash you like cockroaches.

Not all Trump cultists so openly despise the military, but most of them here do.

They transformed into military-haters when they found out the military won't back their violent fascist coup, despite what their propaganda masters told them. In their eyes, that instantly made the military the EnemyOfTheParty. They only support those military people who back their treason-lust, and there are few such people in the military.

The military thinks you're traitors, Trump cultists. Keep that in mind before you try another violent fascist coup. The military would squash you like cockroaches.

Your overgeneralizations would make a great comedy if it were not so sadly revealing of the mind of a dim-witted leftist.

Forum List

Back