mark meadows Stops Cooperating With Capitol Attack Investigation

That's what Trump, Meadows, Bannon & a few other thugs that he runs with should be charged with.
So why no charges then? Seems like your Dimtard fantasies don't translate well into the real world.

The idea these people planned to shut down government is so silly. I think really liberals got nervous about possible interruptions to their dole checks.

No.

Trump was a moron when he said that as well and it was even worse than in this case as his office was higher. I have defended many on the left when the right was crusading against them with the same kangaroo courts doing the same shit. His blatant disregard for law does not justify you agreeing with him. When did you start to agree with Trump's legal perspective and why did that not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?
Q. When did you start to agree with Trump's legal perspective and why did that not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?

A. First Phrase: I never agreed with trump's legal perspectives, the man is a corrupt narcissist.

Second Phrase: I was never badly incorrect with any aspect of trump's character. He is evil, he has no moral compass, is vindictive and a man without a conscience. Is this clear?

Q. When did you start to agree with Trump's legal perspective and why did that not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?

A. First Phrase: I never agreed with trump's legal perspectives, the man is a corrupt narcissist.

Second Phrase: I was never badly incorrect with any aspect of trump's character. He is evil, he has no moral compass, is vindictive and a man without a conscience. Is this clear?
And yet...
Only those with something to hide "shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself"

You really are dumb and one of too many Trumpanzees who are out of touch with reality. I don't mean to be mean to you, but nothing you post makes any sense whatsoever.

So again, why does you lining up with Trump here, that pleading the fifth shows you are guilty, somehow not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?

And yet...

So again, why does you lining up with Trump here, that pleading the fifth shows you are guilty, somehow not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?
Stop being ridiculous. Trump and I piss when we need, does that scenario suggest I'm egregiously incorrect?

Stop being ridiculous. Trump and I piss when we need, does that scenario suggest I'm egregiously incorrect?
Yes, you are because taking the fifth in no way infers guilt. Period. That is just a legal reality you need to deal with. At least you are no longer trying to lie that you don't agree with him here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back