Mark Meadows smelled of burnt documents

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says in her new memoir said that Mark Meadows burned so many documents in the waning days of the administration that his wife complained to her about the dry-cleaning bills to remove the “bonfire aroma” from his clothes, the New York Times reports.

I realize it's not that important in the grand scheme of things, I mean we already know he did it, it's just a funny way of confirming it.

Wow. What was Meadows doing in Biden's garage?

By the way ... what does a "burnt document" smell like? Burnt paper, perhaps?

Meadows should have borrowed the Clintons' industrial paper shredders.

Meadows should have borrowed he Clintons' industrial paper shredders.
Why would the bastard need it when he was torching docs in a W.H. fireplace? Trump, Meadows & the rest of those fucking shitbags deserve to swing from a rope when found guilty.

Lets see how much they stiil believe capital punishment is a deterrent when they're marched up to the gallows.

Why would the bastard need it when he was torching docs in a W.H. fireplace? Trump, Meadows & the rest of those fucking shitbags deserve to swing from a rope when found guilty.
To keep big noses like yours out of his business?

I realize it's not that important in the grand scheme of things, I mean we already know he did it, it's just a funny way of confirming it.

I wonder how Cassiday walks with the 100 or so of you with your lips glued to her ass ?

Forum List

Back