Mark Levin Opening Statement

Classic Levin. Good stuff.

Same tired old crap. He obviously has better writers than the Rump Lawyers. But it's still the same tired crap.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone. Get over it. Rump is guilty. The only question should be, is it enough to remove him from office or not. Should he be Censured instead and left in office. I vote for the censure because I don't want a President to be removed from office in my lifetime.

Prove it.

Same tired old crap. He obviously has better writers than the Rump Lawyers. But it's still the same tired crap.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone. Get over it. Rump is guilty. The only question should be, is it enough to remove him from office or not. Should he be Censured instead and left in office. I vote for the censure because I don't want a President to be removed from office in my lifetime.

Prove it.

Please ask Uncle Vlad for some new material. This is too long on the tooth and no longer is being accepted by the majority of the American People.

I wonder how much helium he takes in before his hilarious tirades

I wonder if you ever read a book on American history.

The one I read was listed as Non Fiction. Put the Cracked History one down and read something that is Non Fiction and written by a scholar for a change.

A scholar.....lol

The people who live in bubbles and study books but have ZERO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE

The "obstruction of congress" charge should be dismissed, since the courts have not ruled on this matter.

The "abuse of power" charge should be voted on and quickly denied, since the House has failed to provide convincing evidence that the President should be removed from office on this basis.

The Senate should then reprimand the House for its own abuse of power.

The one I read was listed as Non Fiction. Put the Cracked History one down and read something that is Non Fiction and written by a scholar for a change.

Which one do you suggest?

84037546_3014118261977920_1146761778475040768_n.jpg

I wonder if you’ve ever read a book...comic or otherwise

Poor baby. Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

Isn't Levin that whiny little bitch?

Boy. You changed my mind. I didn't know he was whiny. I was only listening and analyzing the content of his message. Trump needs to be thrown out! Impeachment!

The democrats have made it abundantly clear that they absolutely jack shit.

With the deadliest pandemic forming... people will have forgotten about this democrat embarrassment before it is even over. Trump2020

So refute it.

/-----/ "Rump is guilty.'
Now if only Adam Shytface had some evidence.....
iu

Boy. You changed my mind. I didn't know he was whiny. I was only listening and analyzing the content of his message. Trump needs to be thrown out! Impeachment!

I have no desire to change your mind. If you believe the crap Levin spouts, You're beyond any help I might give you.
You're not qualified to polish Levin's shoes.

That probably wouldn't be hard to do. Judging by the sound of his voice, those shoes are probably pretty tiny.

You posted 11 minutes after the OP, the video is 38 minutes, you obviously didn't watch it. BTW Levin does his own research and doesn't have writers.

I have no desire to change your mind. If you believe the crap Levin spouts, You're beyond any help I might give you.
You're not qualified to polish Levin's shoes.

That probably wouldn't be hard to do. Judging by the sound of his voice, those shoes are probably pretty tiny.
That shows how superficial you are. The pitch of his voice doesn't matter. You haven't got a clue what he's saying. Your idea of literature and history is Batman comic books.

You posted 11 minutes after the OP, the video is 38 minutes, you obviously didn't watch it. BTW Levin does his own research and doesn't have writers.

There's always a reason for ignorance, and it's usually a closed mind and laziness.

Yep, the commies have no interest in hearing anything that doesn't fit their propaganda.

Forum List

Back