Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Tucker she's introducing articles of impeachment against Biden on Monday because he [checks notes] sells oil to China

Wow, and just think, now the country is being run by a bunch of @$_&##;@$@@#&+))_#@... Figure it out if you're smart enough.

And look at your language used, I bet your mom and dad would be proud (no wait very saddened), if they could just see what kind of retard they raised up in you.

They would have been saddened if I backed the man that has done all he can to destroy democracy in our country. That would most certainly be your Fat Orange Shit Giblet!!!!!
MAGA

snoopy Democrats.jpg

Attachments

• snoopy2.jpg
    snoopy2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
He (Trump) was also drill baby drilling... When you have an abundance then you can sell it, and you can furnish it to the world, but when you are Biden and crew therefore attacking oil, and promising to end oil to little kid's??? ROTFLMBO, then you had best sit on what you got until you see if your dickweed plans are going to work.

How simple does this bull crap have to be ??? ROTFLMBO 😂

Wait let me get out the crayon's..
I will bet your parents are overjoyed with your language!
MAGA

NOTHING compared to the MAGA cult.

Presidents can declassify documents on a whim, even just by "thinking about it," former President Donald Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday.

“Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc,” Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed, “If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I’m sure they wouldn’t ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don’t know. I hope not! That wouldn’t look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E.”

Except you don't do that. Nope your dickweed comment. How disgusting of you!!!!!
MAGA
Ok smart ace, name something right that I'm not standing up for ? Be Careful now, because your right might not constitute or define what is actually right. If a majority agree that what you describe is right, then I might consider the statement made, so make it good.

Forum List

Back