Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Tucker she's introducing articles of impeachment against Biden on Monday because he [checks notes] sells oil to China

The law is not permissive, it's restrictive. First Biden has to be out, then Harris is President, then a separate impeachment and conviction.

That's how it works. It will be fun! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
Wrong. Separate impeachments at the same time are not forbidden by the law, only your wishes. And while it is being done, get rid of Garland at the same time.

MTG
Joe Biden is draining our Strategic Petroleum Reserve and selling it to our enemies

How about she goes to court on it...

Will she she get a huge bout of amnesia again... This is a woman that can't remeber if she told the President to enact marshal law in the White House...

Please keep on bringing this idiot up, there is an election round the corner...

That is just beyond stupid. You are a threat to democracy, mostly because of your ignorance more than anything else. I mean the founders warned us about fools like you.

Last week, Biden signed an executive order making it more difficult for companies to sell their technology to China. Did Trump do anything like that? Uh, no. He started a trade war and WE LOST.

Oil production, that is almost comical. This year we will break records for domestic oil production. Natural gas exports are already through the roof, record highs. Although I don't think it is smart to sell off our natural gas.

Immigration is a function of the economy more than anything else. The US has the strongest economy in the world right now. Did we while Trump was president? No, Germany and China both out performed us, but not now. Looks like Biden made America great again.

The war in Ukraine is terrible, and has impacted the entire world in so many ways, of which your clueless ass knows nothing. Biden has handled things quite well thank you. Sorry you believe Trump could have done better. Which come to think of it, Trump is a could of, would of, should of, hero. Like today, he posts to his fans that he would not have been seated in the back at the Queen's funeral like Biden was. How stupid, how stupid to even make that claim. First, it is supposition, it means absolutely nothing. It can't possibly be proven, like what he would have done in Afghanistan. GTF out of here with that stupid shit. You don['t get judged on what you could have done, what you would have done, or what you should have done. You get judged on WHAT YOU FLIPPIN DID. Trump left this nation more divided than any time since the Civil War. His inept handling of the Covid crisis, his willingness to incorporate signaling of public health, and perhaps more than anything, his total disregard, and quite honestly distaste, for the very people that support him, speaks volumes as to what a self-absorbed little prick he really is.
A true democrat showing his colors. Agree with him or you are stupid and a threat. Comply or die. Democrats know best. Along with any other elitist BS that gives you perceived power.

Proof of your sheeplike mentality and refusal to think for yourself.

She really needs to stop that shit. Everyone knows it's a stunt. She's not fooling anyone. Even if the Congress did take up the Articles of Impeachment the Democrats are still in control. You know how that's going to go? The Democrats would investigate the Democrats and find themselves innocent.

Honestly, even if the GOP takes control I still don't support impeachment. I don't want to weaponize impeachment. I don't want the right to lower themselves to the desperation the left had in the past.
You know that one is lying when they state that "everyone knows" something and attacks any who disagree.

Along with that, there is a very good chance that your democrats will not maintain a majority and that would further destroy your fallacious argument.

Didn't stop the democrats with Trump. DUH
You mean Democrats and Republicans that voted with them or admitted their charges to be true?

False equivalence obviously. And btw, Democrats won the elections after first impeachment, as most Americans belived there was merit to it.

Last edited:

Totally over the top.
And do you tell IM2 to stop wallowing in his victimization as he screams racist at anyone and everyone?

News flash: when the President of the United States gets on prime time television to call 60 million Americans a threat to democracy, and his mindless idiots ramping up their disgusting attacks on those who don’t agree with them, we have a right to feel victimized. We are being targeted by our own government, by a leader who demonizes his own citizens because he doesn’t approve of their opinions.

YOU do that, of course, but you’re without power. When the U.S. president and the ruling party turn on 40% of American citizens, it’s scary.
The problem is the 100% lies The distorted propaganda, the quest for total division. Everything we are not.

You know that one is lying when they state that "everyone knows" something and attacks any who disagree.

Along with that, there is a very good chance that your democrats will not maintain a majority and that would further destroy your fallacious argument.

I have not attacked a single person on this website for my entire existence on this website...so, pot meet kettle I suppose. In fact, the amount of aggression and hostility on this site turns me off to it.

Secondly, "your Democrats"? I own the Democrats now? That's news to this Conservative! No, the Democrats will not maintain a majority and no you do not understand what a fallacious argument is. That's the problem with the internet. Big words do not make an argument. They don't help you.

I appreciate the machine posting but friendly fire is rarely acceptable or beneficial to anyone. Next time just ask me for context and tell me you don't understand what I wrote. That would save us all time and effort and we'd have a much, much, much better conversation stemming from it.

Last edited:
As a true democrat, you implied it to keep from having to put a statement on paper and being forced to defend it. Implied instead of stating something, a familiar democrat tactic to lie with.
I'm not a Democrat, thus I implied nothing of the sort. Do not attempt to make points for me. Magaturds and republicans are not the same.

I have not attacked a single person on this website for my entire existence on this website...so, pot meet kettle I suppose. In fact, the amount of aggression and hostility on this site turns me off to it.

Secondly, "your Democrats"? I own the Democrats now? That's news to this Conservative! No, the Democrats will not maintain a majority and no you do not understand what a fallacious argument is. That's the problem with the internet. Big words do not make an argument. They don't help you.

I appreciate the machine posting but friendly fire is rarely acceptable or beneficial to anyone. Next time just ask me for context and tell me you don't understand what I wrote. That would save us all time and effort and we'd have a much, much, much better conversation stemming from it.
You haven’t attacked a single person on this forum for your “entire existence on this website”? You just joined less than two weeks ago.

You mean Democrats and Republicans that voted with them or admitted their charges to be true?

False equivalence obviously. And btw, Democrats won the elections after first impeachment, as most Americans belived there was merit to it.

And you have polled "most Americans" to arrive at this statement? A lie, just like the rest of your post.

Your posts label you a member in good stead of the democrats ruling party, in full agreement with their attempts at totalitarianism.

Labeling them "your democrats" merely indicates your alignment with them, but then you already know this but choose to play word games in your own defense. Learn to think without their instructions for once.

Your problem is that I understand you to well. If I were to ask for clarification, that would be a waste of time since you would only reply with the party line.

I'm not a Democrat, thus I implied nothing of the sort. Do not attempt to make points for me. Magaturds and republicans are not the same.

since you resort to name calling as your first defense, it casts doubt on anything you post after that.

Yet you lack the intelligence to realize that.

You haven’t attacked a single person on this forum for your “entire existence on this website”? You just joined less than two weeks ago.

That's literally the point. I see problems and I don't want to be a part of them. If someone with 83 posts can see this I would think (perhaps even hope) those with thousands of posts could see it.

since you resort to name calling as your first defense, it casts doubt on anything you post after that.

Yet you lack the intelligence to realize that.
All I said was magaturd. If you are offended because you identify as one, that's not really my issue, is it, genius?

Well you are pushing beyond anything that has occurred in history. Under what grounds would you impeach the VP, who has no actual powers or authorities in this instance?
Dereliction of assigned duties on the border and continual lying to the people. Along with general incompetence to perform what duties she tries to take on.

Doesn't take a genius to see this, which is why you don't see it.

Forum List

Back