Marjorie Taylor Greene slam dunks Jamie Raskin.

Seriously? After all the shit this committee has earned from experts everywhere who have debunked their shit, pointed out their hypocrisy, & pointed out all the ways this is NOT a legitimate investigation, fact-finding effort, or even committee hearing, THAT is the best response you can muster?

View attachment 664472
I know how the MAGAcult has warped you and your buddies. But MTG? C'mon, you aren't that dumb, are you?

You suck at trying to impress anyone.
That's the difference between us, you poor, emogional needy, lil' snowflake.

YOU are desperate to impress your TDS-suffering, emotionally unbalanced comrades go achieve some measure of self-validation.

Me? I don't give a fuck.

What you or others / snowflakes think of me means nothing.

That's the difference between us, you poor, emogional needy, lil' snowflake.

YOU are desperate to impress your TDS-suffering, emotionally unbalanced comrades go achieve some measure of self-validation.

Me? I don't give a fuck.

What you or others / snowflakes think of me means nothing.
You're still ranting and going absolutely nowhere.

You're still ranting and going absolutely nowhere.
Funny. You confuse your lack of reading comprehension with 'ranting' that 'goes nowhere'.

It explains why you are so puzzled by Green's schooling of Raskins.

:p

Where did Q-tard Gazpacho get the idea she is an authority on due process?

She has no legal background.

During the January 6 hearings, which Gazpacho obviously didn't watch, they played police transmissions reporting that the protesters were armed.

So there's your evidence, Q-tard.

Marj was far too easy on him. Had I been there, it might have gone this way:

MTG: Yes Sir, Mr. Raskins.
JR: My name is Raskin.
MTG: Yes Sir, Janie Raskin.
JR: It is pronounced Jamie.
MTG: Yes Sir, Jamie Rumpelstiltskin.
JR: RASKIN! RASKIN!
MTG: That's what I said: Basket Case. A tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket.
JR: Ms. Greene, you may be excused. Next witness?
Green was able to demonstrate the childishness of the right quite well, but I have no doubt a performance by you would easily meet or excede her crazy quotient. It seems you trumpsters enjoy making fools of yourselves.

So……..Here is where t gets interesting

Trump was informed the mob was armed
He replied that they were not after him so the Secret Service should let them in anyway

He refused to tone down his rhetoric and sent them to he Capitol

Funny. You confuse your lack of reading comprehension with 'ranting' that 'goes nowhere'.

It explains why you are so puzzled by Green's schooling of Raskins.

:p

Fun watching how when Greene asked for proof the crowd was armed, Raskin told her to wait

He had seen the Jan 6 evidence and did not want to tip his hand

You aren't going to get away with what they did in any country.
What we see on the streets over the years are a hundred times worse. Trump did not push to bring in the police state to quell those things as the local areas wanted it to happen also. Progs are totalitarian and you have proved it over and over. The so-called redneck areas Progs lambaste from the past are what you are now. You want and demand a strong Prog controlled central government. They are at the point now where they use the police state apparatus in D.C. to monitor and punish those who do not approve of your agendas. In every local area there are people who use "stupid remarks" as a basis to destroy others. We are under surveillance in every way, and it is growing. What is worse is that there are people who abuse it to mock others whether working in public or private places that have surveillance or their own surveillance products like I phones and other products. On Jan. 6 that was not an Insurrection. And many of those verbally abusive politicians hid. There was no intent of violence.

What we see on the streets over the years are a hundred times worse. Trump did not push to bring in the police state to quell those things as the local areas wanted it to happen also. Progs are totalitarian and you have proved it over and over. The so-called redneck areas Progs lambaste from the past are what you are now. You want and demand a strong Prog controlled central government. They are at the point now where they use the police state apparatus in D.C. to monitor and punish those who do not approve of your agendas. In every local area there are people who use "stupid remarks" as a basis to destroy others. We are under surveillance in every way, and it is growing. What is worse is that there are people who abuse it to mock others whether working in public or private places that have surveillance or their own surveillance products like I phones and other products. On Jan. 6 that was not an Insurrection. And many of those verbally abusive politicians hid. There was no intent of violence.

I don't know why you think mindless rants accomplish anything.

So……..Here is where t gets interesting

Trump was informed the mob was armed
He replied that they were not after him so the Secret Service should let them in anyway

He refused to tone down his rhetoric and sent them to he Capitol
Total lie. He told the crowd to remain peaceful. The rest is your fantasy.

Forum List

Back