Marjorie Taylor Greene slam dunks Jamie Raskin.

MTG is my representative. She recently won the Republican primary for her seat by a very large majority. She can always be relied on to speak her mind.
And she can rely on retards to believe her bullshit & vote for her.

Name one bill she's gotten passed & what she's doing for her district besides being a first class idiot for the mouthbreathers to applaud.

Look who's talking, you people chose Joe Biden as your leader.

R.b31a423749d6192d252bc6a7947dec1d

Three men walking down the street in fatigues carrying AR-15s... at 14th and Independence,” a voice says in one transmission.
You have any photos? Or maybe you are talking about a BLM protest or one of your pro-abortion rallies.

“White male... stock of an AR-15,” someone can be heard saying in another recording. “Green fatigues... Glock-style pistols in their waistband.”
Is everyone invited to share in your fantasies?

“Elevated threat in the trees... American flag face mask... weapon on the right-side hip,” a third transmission says.
Funny, I have DOZENS of photos of the crowd taken that day from the Ellipse Rally to walking to the capitol and at the capitol and not even a toothpick was seen by anyone. Funny how, given enough time, democrats always manage to dream up things which never really happened.

But all a moot point since not one knife was pulled, no one shot fired by anyone that day, except one errant criminal capitol cop who shot an unarmed woman for no reason at all.

I hadn't really paid much attention to her, figuring that she was just another strong woman that is hated by the Democrats. When the Dems started their tears over her, I laughed at the tears, but I didn't bother to take an interest in a freshman representative from Georgia. But this caught my eye:

For whatever reason, the Dems have MTG as a witness to talk about the removal of due process rights in the bipartisan gun bill. Of course Raskin has to bring up January 6th.

"Oh . . . Mr. Raskins. I know it's early in the morning, but this is the rules committee. This isn't your Trump Derangement Committee . . . "

:auiqs.jpg:

Raskin zinged her back! "My last name doesn't have an s on it."

Later, talking again about the Dems' obsession, January 6th:

MTG: "What evidence do you have that a lot of people were armed that day?"

Raskin: "Oh . . . oh . . . bt . . . just wait for it . . . "

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

She fits right in with the other witnesses they want to have.
Optics.
As in - "here is the nutty rightwing - watch this!!"

I hadn't really paid much attention to her, figuring that she was just another strong woman that is hated by the Democrats. When the Dems started their tears over her, I laughed at the tears, but I didn't bother to take an interest in a freshman representative from Georgia. But this caught my eye:

For whatever reason, the Dems have MTG as a witness to talk about the removal of due process rights in the bipartisan gun bill. Of course Raskin has to bring up January 6th.

"Oh . . . Mr. Raskins. I know it's early in the morning, but this is the rules committee. This isn't your Trump Derangement Committee . . . "

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

What a flop, flopper. Raskin actually has a brain.

Having to remind her how to spell his name ...because no one cares ... is 'zinging her back'?

Marj was far too easy on him. Had I been there, it might have gone this way:

MTG: Yes Sir, Mr. Raskins.
JR: My name is Raskin.
MTG: Yes Sir, Janie Raskin.
JR: It is pronounced Jamie.
MTG: Yes Sir, Jamie Rumpelstiltskin.
JR: RASKIN! RASKIN!
MTG: That's what I said: Basket Case. A tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket.
JR: Ms. Greene, you may be excused. Next witness?

Slam dunk?

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

We saw the evidence of the TRUMPmob having guns yesterday
We heard hearsay about it.

We saw nothing yesterday and heard nothing yesterday from a direct witness.

Now your really projecting.
Seriously? After all the shit this committee has earned from experts everywhere who have debunked their shit, pointed out their hypocrisy, & pointed out all the ways this is NOT a legitimate investigation, fact-finding effort, or even committee hearing, THAT is the best response you can muster?

Laughinh Liotta.jpg

Name one bill she's gotten passed & what she's doing for her district besides being a first class idiot for the mouthbreathers to applaud.
Quiet. We all know Pelosi's Gaspacho are keeping her down.

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Yes, that's the tumor on our country that is her cult.
. They applaud that childish, idiotic behavior, as they have similarly low character. Having similarly low intellectual capacity, they think that was witty.

Forum List

Back