Marjorie Taylor Greene Leads Group Demanding 'Justice' For January 6 DC Riot Detainees

LOL. The three "G's". And not coincidentally, the three fucking dumbest members of the House. Man, doesn't say a whole lot about their constituents if the bottom of the barrel gets sent to Congress.
I thought you Democrats supported the right to protest?

Indefinite detention with no bail, no habeas corpus, no speedy trial before a jury, no access to competent counsel.

Why haven't they yet been transferred to GITMO?
they are punished in a worse way: they are forced to watch 12 hours a day of Pelosi addressing Congress...

I thought you Democrats supported the right to protest?
Well, it's a bit different when you are assembling a mob to try to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

I believe the Constitution refers to that behavior as...insurrection.

Now I don't condone property damage or vandalism, but those summer protests..were over unarmed black people being shot and killed for no reason.

Not the same thing.

Well, it's a bit different when you are assembling a mob to try to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

I believe the Constitution refers to that behavior as...insurrection.

Now I don't condone property damage or vandalism, but those summer protests..were over unarmed black people being shot and killed for no reason.

Not the same thing.
Not one individual being deprived of their constitutional rights is charged with insurrection.

Your leftloon blabbering point buzzword has no root in reality.

Not one individual being deprived of their constitutional rights is charged with insurrection.

Your leftloon blabbering point buzzword has no root in reality.
They were there to overturn the results of a free and fair election. When no evidence suggested as such.

I think this is just punishment. And that....is reality. :)

They are letting violent felons out without bail on the left coast but they sentenced Jan sixer Jacob Chandler to three years for being dressed strangely. WTF is going on? Democrats complained for 45 years over the treatment of communists by HUAC officials but here they are doing it to Jan Sixers.

If there were any evidence of your fever dream hallucination, someone would have been charged with the act.

But nobody is, so you're 100% full of shit.
They could charge them with smearing feces all over the Capitol.
I don't care. Send...a...message.

The little bitches won't try it again. :)

They are letting violent felons out without bail on the left coast but they sentenced Jan sixer Jacob Chandler to three years for being dressed strangely. WTF is going on? Democrats complained for 45 years over the treatment of communists by HUAC officials but here they are doing it to Jan Sixers.
They've gone full Soviet, and haven't the least problem with it.

Having a hard time with this, are ya? That's a shame.

Cry & you cry alone. Laugh and the world laughs with you.

They are letting violent felons out without bail on the left coast but they sentenced Jan sixer Jacob Chandler to three years for being dressed strangely.
Now I'll know better than to visit the Capitol building while wearing a viking helmet.

MTG, Gohmert, Boebert, Gaetz....they are all disruptors of democracy. Unwitting tools and voices for foreign propaganda.

And that passes for a logical argument by the left. I rest my case.
As compared to your deranged conspiracy theories that you clowns dream up on a daily basis, Trump asslicker?

But keep dreaming that Trump won if it makes you feel better.

He as sentenced for obstructing the operation of congress, not for how he was dressed. And you got his name wrong too, its Jacob Chansley.

Also, i heard the guy who tried to burn down the fox news christmas tree in new york was just a normal tourist doing normal touristy things.

Forum List

Back