Marjorie Taylor Greene leads attack on Congress

You are correct. MTG's "candle" was blown out a LONG time ago. All four members of the Squad are thinkers and interested in policy initiatives.
MTG is interested in being Sideshow Bob. Well, good for her. She's succeeded. :)
The squad are racists shills who couldn't earn a honest living in the real world. They ride their color to easy street. You talk about white privilege? We need to talk about brown privilege.

Fact.

Here is a quick example of legislation sponsored

AOC

MTG

Substance Trumps Style.(see what I did there!).
Keep trying and maybe I'll believe you but I doubt it very much.

The look on that stuttering fuck's face when it went off script and got called out for being a liar was priceless.

A team of "lawyers that like to fuck kids" carefully crafted that series of lies and plausible deniability only to have their drooling fucktard wander off the script and shit the bed. That 1000-yard, slack-jawed stare said it all. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

MTG is a rock star!

THANK YOU!

This is one of the reasons that I can't stand her, she's very childish how she goes about things.

I support most of what she supports, but there are some times she is just a batshit loon.
I have no issue going after Congress but try doing it unlike a 9 year old would.
Let us hear about how you felt when Pelosi tore up Trump's state of the union speech.

An attack from where? And how? By jumping out of the ugly tree like a flying squirrel then hitting every branch on the way down? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh wait, was she wearing the balloon around her neck?...It looked like fur....ewwww......

Now if Boebert had done it, THAT would be meme worthy.

Fake News

That you are unable to discern the difference between bombast and intellect, you view them thru a lens of whom you support, not what they are saying.

Just like you view the upside down Bible that never was as an important political issue, BibleBoy.

Forum List

Back